Cat3crazy's finished comfortghan (img heavy)

Momcrochets

As pormised, I'm posting px. A big thank you to all of you generous people who gave of your time to help with this 'ghan and gift. She was truly appreciative of our gift when I presented it to her on Saturday. And an update on cat3crazy...she's momentarily working at a local chain department store..with hours and pay that will not make the bills, but she also has had a positive interview this past week, that would really seem to solve so much of all these problems...so if you can send a few more prayers her way, that'd be greatly appreciated...

First, the 'ghan

P1010742.jpg

as you can see, I left on the tags you gave...and added some to the other squares, so she could see where and who each square came from. (see the catnip mice peeking from the heart?)

closer views:

P1010745.jpg

P1010746.jpg

P1010744.jpg

p1010743.jpg

Here's the ghan with a few extras sent also for cat3crazy

P1010747.jpg

And (finally) here it is all bundled together:

P1010756.jpg

Thanks again to Triskele, Sissie44, GrannieAnnie, Natasha, Becky Morgan, NanaK, loveragdolls, wiz3283, JoBug, and scoopydoo0811, for helping to "bless the socks off" this 'villager and friend

Thank you all very much for the comfortghan! :ty I'm sorry that I wasn't able to post sooner. It is absolutely gorgeous! I spread it out to admire it and all three of the cats :cat had to check it out also. The youngest was really interested in it and when I got him away from it I found out why. There were a couple of catnip mice :mouse in a heart shaped pocket on one of the squares! No wonder he was acting so goofy. :loco All three of the fur babies and myself want to express thanks for the crocheted mice and other cat goodies!

I love the pink tote that Momcrochets made to put it in. :crocheting She added a cute place marker case with a couple of place markers, as well as soothing foot care products. Thanks so much for being such a good friend. :rose I'm glad that you took pictures to post.

The comfortghan couldn't have come at a better time. I was feeling really down :sigh on Saturday when Momcrochets gave it to me and it really lifted my spirits. Just knowing that there are people :hug out there that care enough to crochet a square or send goodies for my fur babies... Well, I can't begin to express my true gratitude to everyone that contributed. Thank you all!

Archived