Loopi.....Sheep Measuring Tape

diamond

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL.....I'm picturing you looking at your loops and looking at your sheep and looking in your stash and back and forth....wheels spinning.....LOL. Thanks for the little chuckle. I love your little loopi!!

LOL.....I'm picturing you looking at your loops and looking at your sheep and looking in your stash and back and forth....wheels spinning.....LOL. Thanks for the little chuckle. I love your little loopi!!

And that's about how it's done, too!!! Ideas just start working in my head just by looking and imagining. I'm glad you all like Loopi. I would love to see your pictures when you make him.

I saw one of these in a catalog and was going to order it since it's so cute! I'm anxiously awaiting that pattern and thank you for sharing.

Karen

That really is too darn cute! And the pattern doesn't sound too difficult, either. I've already bought a retractable tape measure so I can do this one! I may have to make one for my aunt for Christmas; she knits and crochets all the time and this would be a perfect gift! Thanks, diamond!! :manyheart:manyheart

Archived