Loopi.....Sheep Measuring Tape

diamond

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for you! That is adorable! I see sheep tape measures at the LYS all the time - but not that cute!

Squee! Can't wait for the pattern! Or you could just make us all one...or just ME!

:lol

Thanx all! It really is very encouraging to make something and have you all appreciate it....makes all the work so much more fun & easier! I'm really glad you all like it.

Celeste...I knew how much you wanted it, that's why I made the pattern just for you :hug ...to make everyone else one!! Right, gang! :devil

Thanx all! It really is very encouraging to make something and have you all appreciate it....makes all the work so much more fun & easier! I'm really glad you all like it.

Diamond, darling, LMK if you need my address to send mine...

That's ok, Celeste....I think I got in when they handed out the SP addresses.....OOOOOOPPPPSSSS....did I say that????? :devil

JK......I'm not your SP! :devil

That's ok, Celeste....I think I got in when they handed out the SP addresses.....OOOOOOPPPPSSSS....did I say that????? :devil

:lol Sigh. Ok - I guess I'll wait for the pattern, then. Hurry! :hook

I think mine will be pink.

aawwwwwwwwww

but where do you pull the tape from?!?!

hahahahaha

From his hiney!!!

The pattern will be up shortly. I'm just waiting for my Mac & iDisk to finish syncing all the pictures. There will be a 'rear' view of the tape measure and you will still be able to squeeze the side to retract the tape. I'll also be posting pictures of Loopi's progress of being made and the loop stitch directions. Those will come probably over the weekend or early next week (if not sooner).

He is too cute Cheryl! You did a great job! Now to find an american tape measure to make him with....I have 2 metric tape measure which is all I can find over here.....drives me batty when trying to get my gauge right!

:ty You were really quick writing it up:)

I wrote it while I created it. It's the only way I know to get it right. One of those Q & A questions was "What do you keep near you while crocheting?"....I answered pencil & paper! Now you know why. I just needed to type it onto my computer and publish it.

Archived