Hello from Maryland!

Kevspepper

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking :lurkabout here for awhile and decided to finally register.

I learned to crochet when I was a kid but only started getting serious for the past three/four years. I've become obsessed! :eek I'm forever printing patterns and buying yarn. My thing right now is thread and cotton.

Plus, my daughter and husband think it's cool.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and start posting.:)

Take care everyone!

Susana

Hi Susana, Welcome to Crochetville! I am from Maryland too! A little place called Middle River. It's in Baltimore County. Where are you from in Maryland?

I'm in Laurel, Northern PG County. I'm spack in the middle of DC and Baltimore.

I've heard of Middle River, but have never been in that area.

Susana

Your locationsare at least in the smae vicinity :) Except Waldorf. Thats a town I just don't get. Course my dislike for it comes mainly from taking 301 to Norfolk...on the way back we ALWAYS seem to get stopped at EVERY light--and you feel like you're so close to home if only they didnt have all those lights nad tractor trailers!

Welcome to Crochetville! :hi

I grew up in Rockville/Gaithersburg/Germantown, MD (northern Monkey County) and after time in Atlanta and Seattle, I'm back in the area but on the other side of the Potomac -- in Arlington, VA. :)

I grew up in Rockville/Gaithersburg/Germantown, MD (northern Monkey County) and after time in Atlanta and Seattle, I'm back in the area but on the other side of the Potomac -- in Arlington, VA. :)

Welcome Susana!

Xantha - I also am originally from the G'burg/Rockville area, now living on the other side of the Potomac... a bit farther than you by about 90 or so miles - Winchester, VA.

Heh. Small world. :manyheart

Thanks, everyone, for the welcome!:2spin

It's fun to come to a place where everyone loves the same things (well, at least one thing) as you do.

Susana

Welcome, Susana. I live in Maryland also. Bowie. Not to far from you.

Do you know of any local yarn stores? I only know of one, All About Yarn, in Columbia.

Susana

Welcome from Michigan!! I'm with you on the thread and cotton. I tend to use that primarily for our shorter spring and summer seasons and go back to wool and acrylic for the fall and winter. Have fun!!!

Archived