WV Panhandle here

Licorne98

Greetings everyone! My name is Jane and I am a newbie. Thanks for such a great forum. I'm just sorry it took me so long to get here.

I am the stay at home mother to Antonia (8 months), the wife to Joe, dog-mom to Lincoln, cat-mom to Sarah, Michael, and Thua Lek. As if all that wasn't enough, I try to crochet on the side.

My current projects include a baby blanket for a friend due in April (running out of time on that!) and a Suzuki emblem (motorcycle) afghan made of granny squares for my husband. Of course, I'm almost finished with that one and then he goes and sells the Suzuki motorcycle and takes up with a Kawasaki.

Normally, I have more projects going at once but I have stopped that since the hubby gives me dirty looks if I have promised him something and am working on something else. Ha!

What's good around here? :)

I just thought you all should know that this forum and the links it provides are like crack to an addict. My hubby has left for the day and I should go back to bed, but instead, I'm eyeballing patterns that people list in their signatures!! Ha! Heaven help me cause I can't help myself.

Archived