Stitch n Pitch 2008

andiM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone want to go the Phillies one? I signed up for a group trip outing sponsored by a LYS that's within driving distance of my house. But... They haven't filled their quota yet to fill the bus. If they don't it will be canceled. :( I am really hoping that more people sign up.

cinfulkarmah...just wondering where will you be traveling from? I live right outside of Harrisburg.

I am a little bit North & West of Philadelphia in the burbs. I live about 20 minutes from the Morgantown exit of the turnpike if that helps. Lol.

I am hoping to go (if everything fills up) on a bus trip to the stadium sponsored by a LYS that is within 15 minutes travel time of where I live, Marilyn's Knitting Basket in Phoenixville, PA. http://www.marylinsknittingbasket.com They are putting together the bus trip down. I have already paid for my spot. So I am crossing my fingers that the rest of the spots fill up.

I think I'm gonna have to wait until Stitch N Pitch 2009...I think I remember crocheting (probably a big ol afghan too) during an SF Giants game back in the 80's...long before there was such a thing as Stitch N Pitch officially...

Man I've missed baseball all these years...

They also have Stitch N Pitch events at AA and AAA ballgames too!! The Memphis Redbirds is having one on the 28th of June. If you are interested, a LYS in Southaven, MS is organizing the event.

Hank of Yarn

For all of you in the NYC area - planning has begun for Stitch n Pitch at Shea Stadium for the Mets! September 25th - and the lovely and talented Lily Chin will be there (among others) so the crocheters will be sure to be represented :-)

• 1 month later...

Just keep your heads up for those foul balls!!! Or make sure you are around a group of guys who pay attention and will keep the ball from getting to you, cuz they want it for a momento!!

I love to take my crochet to all ball games I go to!! And my husband plays softball and loves the Cardinals, so we have went to alot of games!!!

Archived