Sign in to follow this  
CROCHETCOWGIRL

[Support Crochetville] My Donation too

Well, I just read a little of all of this and I realize that the debt of $3000 has been paid off but I feel we all should make at least a little donation every once and a while to keep crochetville running and to give the gal's that do the work at least a little. I wish I would have realized it sooner! Dah! Anyway, I appreciate the help with questions I have received here and the pattern finding, reading getting idea's, looking at everyone's great stuff made..........

I wish everyone here at the ville will catch on especially if you think you have received help and learned anything here a small donation from everyone would be great if you could afford a little and when you can afford it.

Thanks!!!

will and grace, CROCHETCOWGIRL is referring to a thread started by vonnie in 2007 (see thread almost immediately below this one in this forum), before Crochetville was allowing advertising to generate some income to support itself. The costs then for running the board were completely born by the site's owner, Donna. Please see that thread and read all the way through to see how that situation no longer exists.

Patty