Introducing the first of the Sweetheart Dolls

Tampa Doll

I thought I would start dressing some of the dolls I have, so I pulled out my patterns for the dreaded Air Freshener covers.

I can up with the first in the group of Sweetheart Dolls. She is little Miss Sunshine. As you can see, she is dressed in yellow (the color of the sun) and white. She has little bows on her dress and lace with flowers on it. I added her little bouquet of spring flowers.

She is made with a Air Freshener Doll; the dress is made of Barnet Coordination in yellow, Barnet Baby softee in white. The little white bows have pearls in the middle and instead of the Air Freshener under her; I used a 6” Styrofoam cone. This works real well with this doll.

I hope she adds a little sunshine:sun to your day, and makes you smile.:D

Without further ado, I introduce to you the first in the series of Sweetheart dolls -:sun Little Miss Sunshine:sun

4x3Sunshine.jpg

th_8x6zmSunshine.gif (clickable) th_8x6spSunshine.gif

She is a sweetheart of a doll!! :manyheart Love the colors!! And it sure brought a smile to my "stuffed nose, itchy-watery eyes, coughing" face!! :lol

Beautiful! I have dolls that have dresses crocheted on them from when I was little. They are rare around here nowadays. You brought back wonderful memories!

Archived