Eva's Shawl for me

Michelle

I've finally finished the navy alpaca shawl I've been working on. It's turned out really nice, the yarn (fyberspates laceweight alpaca) is lovely, and it's surprisingly warm for such a lightweight (approx 100g) shawl.

2358464250_cef94b7b34.jpg

I took it to visit my mother over the weekend, and she really liked it so I've started another one for her in spring colours.

2356898791_c40b9d6a4b.jpg

The pattern (Eva's Shawl) is available on my blog.

That is absolutely gorgeous! :clap If I was to make the shawl, and I didn't have any laceweight alpaca, what would you recommend using? Size 10 thread, or maybe fingering weight yarn?

The shawl pattern will work with any weight yarn. I prefer light weight yarns. I'm sure size 10 crochet thread or fingering weight yarn would both be fine

I've finally finished the navy alpaca shawl I've been working on. It's turned out really nice, the yarn (fyberspates laceweight alpaca) is lovely, and it's surprisingly warm for such a lightweight (approx 100g) shawl.

2358464250_cef94b7b34.jpg

I took it to visit my mother over the weekend, and she really liked it so I've started another one for her in spring colours.

2356898791_c40b9d6a4b.jpg

The pattern (Eva's Shawl) is available on my blog.

IT SURE TURNED OUT REALY NICE. LOOKS LIKE ONE I COULD DO

Archived