What kind of patterns would you like to see more of?

What kind of crochet patterns would you like to see more of?  

337 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of crochet patterns would you like to see more of?

• Hats/ Scarves
    • Wrist Warmers/ Gloves/ Fingerless Gloves
    • Shrugs/shawls/stoles
    • Baby sweaters/ layettes
    • Baby Hats/ Mittens/ Booties
    • Sweaters/ Vest
    • Afghans/ Lapghans/
    • Kitchen Items (dishcloths/ scrubbies/ dish towels)
    • Other

I'm just wondering what everyone would like to see more crochet patterns wrote for? I'm getting more into designing and I'd really like to know what the people like!!

Thanks in advance for taking this poll!!

God Bless

Julee

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll pretty much everything, except amigurumi. I don't know why they hold no appeal for me, but they don't....... However, I am wishy-washy, so next month I will probably like those.

I do a lot of crocheting for a baby related charity, so I do look for baby layettes, and baby blankets.

Wow, this was a tough decision. I like making scarves, afghans, lapghans, and kitchen items. I voted kitchen items because they are quick and easy to whip up and I would like to have some more because I seem to have fewer patterns for those than anything else.

I'd love to see more baby outfits for baby boys (well boys of all ages really!). I'm on the hunt at the moment for a sweater/jacket for my little one for winter. It's hard to find boy-ish looking ones.

It would be nice to see more practical and stylish type sweaters, vests and cardigans. Since I am of the "older generation" and so are many of my friends and family, the trendy designs (very short, very open weave, lots of "bling", etc.) do not work for me.

Archived