CroJulee

What kind of patterns would you like to see more of?

What kind of crochet patterns would you like to see more of?  

337 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of crochet patterns would you like to see more of?

• Hats/ Scarves
    • Wrist Warmers/ Gloves/ Fingerless Gloves
    • Shrugs/shawls/stoles
    • Baby sweaters/ layettes
    • Baby Hats/ Mittens/ Booties
    • Sweaters/ Vest
    • Afghans/ Lapghans/
    • Kitchen Items (dishcloths/ scrubbies/ dish towels)
    • Other

I'm just wondering what everyone would like to see more crochet patterns wrote for? I'm getting more into designing and I'd really like to know what the people like!!

Thanks in advance for taking this poll!!

God Bless

Julee

Edited by CroJulee

I'm just happy with the patterns that I already have.... way more than I will ever use.

I really like amigurumi patterns.

I'll pretty much everything, except amigurumi. I don't know why they hold no appeal for me, but they don't....... However, I am wishy-washy, so next month I will probably like those.

I do a lot of crocheting for a baby related charity, so I do look for baby layettes, and baby blankets.

I voted for "other". Because if I see a pattern, it doesn't matter what, I will give it a try!! :hook:crocheting

Wow, this was a tough decision. I like making scarves, afghans, lapghans, and kitchen items. I voted kitchen items because they are quick and easy to whip up and I would like to have some more because I seem to have fewer patterns for those than anything else.

I voted other I would like to see more doll patterns and my new found love of amigurumi's

right now I'm into afghans cause I am making them for christmas gifts 2 down 8 to go,

I work mostly with thread and I would like to see more patterns suitable for thread, especially fine thread. Further, I prefer my patterns described with charts.

I would like to see more patterns for skirts and dresses for adult women. I am tired of seeing patterns for cardigans, shawls and hats.

I really had trouble making up my mind, but figured you couldn't have too many shrugs & shawls!:eek

Shawls and wraps are wonderful. I work in a large department and if I see someone who is always cold, I crochet them a shawl to warm them up!

I said other. I would love to see more bags/purses patterns! :hook

Doilies, tabletoppers, tableclothes, anything made with thread!

"Other" for me ~ I like making animals & dolls - with some purses on the side. :hook

I would love to find more for cabbage patch doll clothes:)

I'd love to see more baby outfits for baby boys (well boys of all ages really!). I'm on the hunt at the moment for a sweater/jacket for my little one for winter. It's hard to find boy-ish looking ones.

I voted other and I think I am thinking of more thread patterns, and more Kelly doll clothes patterns (especially for free :D)

I voted other. I would like to see more patterns for children ages 6-12, and tweens. I would like to see some more patterns for boys of the same age group. :)

It would be nice to see more practical and stylish type sweaters, vests and cardigans. Since I am of the "older generation" and so are many of my friends and family, the trendy designs (very short, very open weave, lots of "bling", etc.) do not work for me.

I like to make amigurumi from time to time. But I would also like to see more baby patterns (and other things, not doilies) made of 10 crochet thread.

And more dresses ans skirts for women.