(no longer) Have a need............ It's DONE

teakaycee

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, I got a box of squares in the mail from Scooby for my project (in my sig), and let me just tell you, she's a freaking rockstar. They're GORGEOUS. :cheer Get ready to be blown away!

AWWWWWW thank you TMKA :hug!!!! I haven't been on in a couple of days and just now catching up with all the posts. I haven't got to crochet much lately either. I have had so much going on that most all of my squares have been just basic grannies, due to the fact I can whip them out quickly.

I hope you received my squares Tam. I didn't see where you mentioned receiving them. I hope your mom is feeling better and I am keeping you and her in my thoughts and prayers :hug:manyheart.

sissie44 - I received your package..............OMGoodness they are beautiful!!

ScoobyDoo - I also recieved your package........... LOVE Them!!!

Eneida - WOW!!! So Pretty... and perfect colors!

You ladies are wonderful :hug

:ty I cant express how I'm feeling! This is going to be one awesome blanket!!!

HUGE HUGS to you all

:mug

current list received:

Rusty

Brenda

sissie

ScoobyDoo

Enedia

Tam

Now that I'm done with my "hooking for a cure" squares. I'm gonna do a couple for your mom's comfortghan. Probably go out later this week.

Joyce

Thank you so much sweetie!! I really appreciate the help!!!!:hug

Will be mailing my squares off to you tomorrow...

Oh... thank you!! I cant wait to see them! :hug

Oh... sweetie................. you dont have to tell me about forgetting things....LOL

If I dont actually put something in my van when I'm thinking about it... YUP... it gets forgotten! *sigh* I dont know why that is either... I remember all sorts of things.. but taking things somewhere... to deliver.. mail... etc.... just not happenin' :think hehehehehehe

I know about the machines but darn if i can figure out how to use them :think:lol

so share your pattern!! if it is so good that you had to reverse one I want to see it :lol

hugs,

sissie

The whole reason I had to reverse it was because I remembered that it works up very quickly and can very easily be used with multiple colors. And Darnit, I wanted it back! :lol I know it was a free pattern someplace, but I cannot remember where I got it from. I'll be happy to send it to you.

Oh my goodness.................. I cant wait to see this square... to go to all that trouble.... Oh My!!! Thank you!!!:manyheart

Eh, it really wasn't that much trouble :blush It was more time consuming to try and write the pattern.

Here's a picture of the one I sent Tam.

Clickable

th_FloralSquare.jpg

:eekThat is just beautiful hon.................I cant wait to get it! :dreaming Oh.. its just so neat!

Thank you ... thank you ... thank you! :ty

:day

:hug

Here's a picture of the one I sent Tam.

Clickable

th_FloralSquare.jpg

This is a very pretty square! I wouldn't mind having this pattern also.

If you can remember where the pattern came from, can you share?

Sorry guys, I cannot for the life of me remember where I got the square. But I know it was a free pattern from someplace. I checked all the books that I have and it's not in any of those. It's funny, I can remember having the paper and the thoughts I had about it when I found the pattern. But where I put it or got it from, no clue :lol

Here's the pattern for those that want to try it. Please please let me know if the directions don't make sense. I don't really make my own patterns, so I'm not that great at writing directions and setting up the repeats. I also don't remember the recommended hook size, but my favored is I, and that's what I used with this square.

Ch-6, join with sl st to 1st chain to form a loop

Rnd 1: Ch 3 (counts as first dc), 23 dc in loop. Join with sl st to 3rd ch of beginning ch 3

Rnd 2: Ch 5 (Counts as beg dc and ch 2), dc in joining st, ch 1, *sk next 2 dc, in next st (dc, ch 2, dc), ch 1. Repeat from * around, join with sl st to 3rd ch of beg ch 3

Rnd 3: Sl st into ch-2 sp, ch 3. In same ch-2 sp: dc, ch 2, dc. Sc in ch-1 sp, *in next ch-2 space (2 dc, ch 2, 2 dc), sc in ch-1 sp. Repeat from * around, join with sl st to beg ch 3.

Rnd 4: Sl st in next dc and ch-2 sp. In ch-2 sp (Ch 3, 2 dc, ch 1, 3 dc), *sc in next sc, sc in space right after sc. In ch-2 sp (3 dc, ch 1, 3 dc). Repeat from * around, join with sl st to beg ch

Rnd 5: Sl st in next 2 dc and into ch sp. Ch 1, *sc in same ch sp. Ch 3, skip next 2 dc, sc in last dc. Ch 3, skip 2 sc, sc in 1st dc, ch 3. Repeat from * around, join with sl st to 1st sc

Rnd 6: Ch 1, sc in joining st, ch 2, *+skip ch sp and next sc, in next ch sp (3 dc cl, ch 2, 3 tr cl, ch 4, sl st in 4th ch from hook, ch 2, 3 dc cl). Ch 2, skip next sc and ch space, sc in next sc, ch 3. Skip ch sp and sc, sc in next ch sp, ch 3+, sk next sc and ch sp, sc in next sc, ch 2. Repeat from * twice and + to + once. Join with sl st to first sc.

Rnd 7: Ch 1, sc in same st as join. 2 sc in ch 2 sp. *+sc in 3 dc cl, 2 sc in ch 2 sp, 3 sc in ch 4 loop, 2 sc in ch 2 sp, sc in 3 dc cl, 2 sc in ch 2 sp, sc in sc+, (3 sc in ch sp, sc in sc) twice. 2 sc in ch sp. Repeat from * twice and + to + once. 30 sc in ch sp, sc in sc, 3 sc in ch sp. Join to beginning sc.

Rnd 8: Ch 1, sc in joining st, sc in next 6 sc, (3 sc in next sc (corner made), sc in next 21 sc) 3 times. Sc in next 14 sc, join with first sc and finish off.

**DC’s can be used in round 7 and 8 to increase size. Can also add on a rounds of sc or dc as needed.

with beautiful squares for my mommy................. :c9

Okay.............. I dont know where to start with the "Thank you's"

After I stopped crying.... I was able to lay them out and get pictures! I am so touched by all the love.

I cant explain the feeling I had when I opened my mailbox and it was STUFFED with packages. :eek

They are all so lovely... so special.... and so very important. Without all your help... I wouldnt be able to have such a wonderful Comfortghan.:manyheart

:ty all so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs... Love and Blessings

current list of received squares.......... thank you ladies!!!

Triskele (Rusty)

ScoobyDoo

crazyboutcrochet (Brenda)

Priszm

Eneida

croshay (Lisa)

sissie44

momwifeof4boys (Lea)

Yarnfeather (Heather)

Pat54

Caroline192

Updated my blog with pics!!!!

Thank you so much for the pattern................. I cant wait to give it a try!

your squares are BEAUTIFUL..... btw! :ty

Thank you so much for the pattern................. I cant wait to give it a try!

your squares are BEAUTIFUL..... btw! :ty

Awww, thank you!

in my mailbox this afternoon. :c9

RoseRed............. Thank you so much......... its just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

I just love the colors.. and the pattern. Mom will LOVE it!

current list of received squares.......... thank you ladies!!!

Triskele (Rusty)

ScoobyDoo

crazyboutcrochet (Brenda)

Priszm

Eneida

croshay (Lisa)

sissie44

momwifeof4boys (Lea)

Yarnfeather (Heather)

Pat54

Caroline192

RoseRed

I mailed them today...Please let me know when you receive them

Karen

Thank you soooooooo much. I will keep an eye out for it and let you know when it arrives. How exciting. :U

Tam

My two squares went out this afternoon. I think they said Thursday delivery but could be Friday (I've had quite the day at work)

Joyce

Thank you Joyce so much. I'll keep a close eye out for them... and let you know as soon as they come in!!! This is wonderful... you are a sweetheart for helping me! :ty

Archived