(no longer) Have a need............ It's DONE

teakaycee

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My squares are somewhere in Omaha, NE. I think you will be getting them tomorrow.....I hope!

:eekGoodness....................Its an hour away from me.... I cant wait!!!!

Yup... they should be here tomorrow...................:yay

Thank you so much Daisy...........with all the work you have going on with the "hooking for a cure" project... you still had time for me. :ty

:mug

May I ask how many squares you need and how many you think you will have? If you need more, I may be able to squeeze out a few more for you.

May I ask how many squares you need and how many you think you will have? If you need more, I may be able to squeeze out a few more for you.

:thinkYou know hon.............I really hadn't given thought to it when I first asked for help on how many squares I would like to have. I'm trusting that God is in control of this project ... so I will get how ever many squares I'm suppose to have.

But as I prayed about it... it seemed that 40 would be a grand amount to make a fabulous 'ghan with. I'm sitting at 23 squares right now.... that have actually arrived... with out my own contribution. If I dont get 40 squares.. I will still be able to make a fabulous 'ghan. If I get more... I may make her a matching pillow to lay on when she covers with her 'ghan.

I dont want to come off as greedy.... I know all of you ladies have so many needs you fill with Charity squares and such. So any amount I get is Just Perfect! And bottom line......... God will provide!

:c9Thank you all so much.....................Daisy... you're a doll!:hug

:eekOmGoodness............ Ladies!!!! These are beautiful!!!!

Daisy... Becky... and Karen.....Thank you so much!

The squares keep coming in and I keep getting more and more amazed! The talent... kindness and giving hearts that are filling my mailbox is just overwhelming! :c9 I'm getting so excited! I know this is going to be the best Mother's Day/Comfortghan ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad that I decided to join the 'Ville!

God Bless each and every one of you!!!!

:ty

current list of received squares.......... thank you ladies!!!

Triskele (Rusty)

ScoobyDoo

crazyboutcrochet (Brenda)

Priszm

Eneida

croshay (Lisa)

sissie44

momwifeof4boys (Lea)

Yarnfeather (Heather)

Pat54

Caroline192

RoseRed

Daisy

Becky

kwoolls (Karen)

:turtle

My square is on the way:)

Sheree

Oh... this is wonderful! thank you! I cant wait!!!:hug

This is going to be a GREAT 'ghan!!!!:crocheting

gotta one on the way too :D

Thank you so much hon!!!! My goodness.... its raining squares at my house!!!! :c9

I will let you know when your square arrives! Thank you sweetie.... I really do appreciate the help!!!:hug

I have 2 more squares for you that are ready to be mailed!! :hug:manyheart I will probably mail them on Tuesday.

:eekAre you kidding? Sweetie... you dont have to do that! I'm not going to turn down the squares ...but hon... you already did your part. I dont know what to say. YES I do... THANK YOU!!!!! :ty THANK YOU!!!!!

May God Bless you beyond your wants and needs!!!!

:hug:manyheart:hug:manyheart:hug

:eekOh my gosh............ Ladies! The squares are wonderful!

2kute and sfgwife.... :ty

:manyheartI love them... and they will fit perfectly with all the other squares to create the best Comfortghan ever!

Triskele (Rusty)

ScoobyDoo

Priszm

Eneida

croshay (Lisa)

sissie44

momwifeof4boys (Lea)

Yarnfeather (Heather)

Pat54

Caroline192

RoseRed

Daisy

Becky

kwoolls (Karen)

jmccrochet

sfgwife

2kute (Rose)

I'm so glad to know my squares got there.

Joyce

:eekOh my gosh............ Ladies! The squares are wonderful!

2kute and sfgwife.... :ty

:manyheartI love them... and they will fit perfectly with all the other squares to create the best Comfortghan ever!

Triskele (Rusty)

ScoobyDoo

Priszm

Eneida

croshay (Lisa)

sissie44

momwifeof4boys (Lea)

Yarnfeather (Heather)

Pat54

Caroline192

RoseRed

Daisy

Becky

kwoolls (Karen)

jmccrochet

sfgwife

2kute (Rose)

I'm so glad to know my squares got there.

Joyce

yes sweetie... ... they made it safe and sound!

They are beautiful!!! The variegated one is really a neat pattern... well...... so is the tan one.....

you had my daughter a bit confused:think... she said, "oh... a regular granny... um... wait... no its not... but it looks "grannyish" <-- technical term... its really neat"!!! :U

:ty I really appreciate your help!:hug

Do you still need squares? I have one 8" square in need of a home.:)

Let me know! I go into work this AM for a 48 hour shift, so the earliest I could mail it is Tuesday.

Colleen

Do you still need squares? I have one 8" square in need of a home.:)

Let me know! I go into work this AM for a 48 hour shift, so the earliest I could mail it is Tuesday.

Colleen

Oh hon............ if you still need a home for your square.. I would love for it to be my moms 'ghan. But if you have found a home for it... No worries!! All is good!

As of right now.. I have 35 squares. I was thinking 40 would make a great 'ghan... and if I do have any extra... I would make a matching pillow. So... like I said... I'll take it if you have it.... but no worries if you dont. My daughter still wants to add at least one square of her own.

Wow.... just thinking about 35 squares ... and what that is going to create.

Thank you ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from the bottom of my heart!:manyheart

pic?id=5490riuOQ5BDyJX5xAhydcm9auB1xvw4wxwT&size=m

Here's a pic of it. In memory of Morgan--the world's smartest beagle and my uncle's faithful companion dog. :)

Colleen

What an honor.....................Oh I have to have it now............. I'm PM'ing you now... thank you so much hon!!!!!

:hug:manyheart:hug

:ty

:ty:hug:manyheart:hug:ty

I have recieved yet more beautiful squares in the mail today!!!

They are just outstanding! I have decided that Saturday... I am giong to offically start putting together mom's 'ghan.

I cant wait to get a picture of it when its done to show you all! This is going to be so awesome! Thank you again ladies... each of you are such beautiful angels.

Triskele (Rusty)

ScoobyDoo

Priszm

Eneida

croshay (Lisa)

sissie44

momwifeof4boys (Lea)

Yarnfeather (Heather)

Pat54

Caroline192

RoseRed

Daisy

Becky

kwoolls (Karen)

jmccrochet

sfgwife

2kute (Rose)

jessicagil

7Pawz (Sheree)

cdschlea (colleen)

Beth Eathorne

• 2 weeks later...

:manyheartI wanted to take a moment and let you all know whats going on with moms 'ghan!

I am spending the day taking pictures of each persons square(s) so that I can create a photo book for mom of where all the squares of love came from. then I will be setting them all out to create the 'ghan look that I want... snap another pic... and start putting it together! I will border the squares all first to get them all to be the exact same size.. then sew them together. I will share the creation of the 'ghan for my mom step by step with you all with pics. I want you to all feel the joy of it going together as if you were here helping me.

I cant thank you all enough for all the lovely squares... love ... encouragement.. and prayers that have come my way for myself and my mom.

Gods Blessings to you all!!!!

:manyheartI wanted to take a moment and let you all know whats going on with moms 'ghan!

I am spending the day taking pictures of each persons square(s) so that I can create a photo book for mom of where all the squares of love came from. then I will be setting them all out to create the 'ghan look that I want... snap another pic... and start putting it together! I will border the squares all first to get them all to be the exact same size.. then sew them together. I will share the creation of the 'ghan for my mom step by step with you all with pics. I want you to all feel the joy of it going together as if you were here helping me.

I cant thank you all enough for all the lovely squares... love ... encouragement.. and prayers that have come my way for myself and my mom.

Gods Blessings to you all!!!!

I'm sooooooooooooo looking forward to seeing your progress!!:hook

Colleen

Archived