CareBear DONE! Share Bear

truelove730

I finished the gift for my friends daughter! This is Share Bear. She was lots of fun to make and the pattern was full of details that make her look so cute! I will be making more soon FOR SURE! More pictures on My Blog of the details (they are clickable too, so you can see the details!)

14525594_6dcb27b81c_m.jpg

Oh that's too cute! I'm right in the middle of making Grumpy for my daughter and your bearisgivingme themotivationI need to get it done.

Oh that's too cute! I'm right in the middle of making Grumpy for my daughter and your bearisgivingme themotivationI need to get it done.

Love the care bear. I just pruchased the pattern. Is it very difficult to make? I would love to make some for my grandchildren when my last afghan is done.

Now Stacey where did you get the pattern for Grumpy? I have a t-shirt and 2 sweatshirts with him on them. I would love to have a crocheted Grumpy.

Thanks,:hook

Mary Jo

Wow, I really like this! My daughter loves the color purple right now. Today is her birthday, I wish I would have had some forethought to have made her this. (Now I am thinking Christmas....)

Great Job!!

The CareBear was very simple to make, especially if you have make animals before. It took me about a week - working on it after work and on the weekend here and there. Grumpy bear is one of the patterns in the pattern book. The pattern book has all bears. Same basic body and different tummy symbols. The book even gives you the yarn colors to buy to get close matching colors. Also the bear did not even take an entire skein of Red Heart Super Saver, I would say about half or a little more! So very inexpense to make!

That Care Bear is too cute! Thanks for posting info, I just bought the pattern book and haven't started it yet. That's the same one my niece wants too! Your's came out great, it's my inspiration to get one done! :flower

That is sooooo cute! Looks even better than the ones you buy in the stores. Great job!

Thanks Heather T for the info. I have made other animals before, so it sounds like I should have no trouble.:D

I misunderstood Stacey. I thought she was making Grumpy from the 7 dwarfs in Snow White. That is the Grumpy I have on my t and sweat shirts.

I will have to look over the pattern to see what one I want to make.

Thanks for the insentitive.

WOW WOW WOW! I so :manyheart the Carebears! It looks perfect!

I hope to someday get around to making mine. I bought the pattern book, but haven't started on any yet. I told my husband about how Mary Maxim sells the materials all in a kit to make each bear so you don't have to hunt for the right colors. I told him I want the stuff to make all 10 of them for Christmas, it's $70 for the whole set, $8 each if you buy them individually btw...it sounds like a lot, but it's still cheaper than buying them made in the store AND I get to have all the fun of making them =)

See...now I just have to get the care bear book. I really want Good Luck Bear. You know, the green guy with the clover. I :manyheart him. And I also love Funshine bear. You did an awesome job on the near. He looks so cute and just like him!!

Your bear is so adorable! I must get that book and make one for my girls! Something else to add to my very long to make list :hook

I would love to find out also where you got Grumpy. I collect i have so many pieces of clothes with him on it and a disney figure i love him Linda:)

I told my husband about how Mary Maxim sells the materials all in a kit to make each bear so you don't have to hunt for the right colors. I told him I want the stuff to make all 10 of them for Christmas, it's $70 for the whole set, $8 each if you buy them individually btw...it sounds like a lot, but it's still cheaper than buying them made in the store AND I get to have all the fun of making them =)

WOW! Herrschners has the kits to but they are WAY overpriced and the materials aren't top quality. I'll be checking out the Mary Maxim's site, thanks.

Sorry for any confusion! I am in the process of making the Grumpy Care Bear but if I ever see a pattern for Grumpy Dwarf I will besure to let you know! ;)

Archived