candy4271

63 square :-)

This is an afghan I have been working on for literally "YEARS"!

I finally finished it......... what a great feeling :-)

63square01Mar08-1.jpg

63square02Mar08-1.jpg

Congratulations! It looks fabulous. You must be feeling such a sense of accomplishment.

Is it for yourself?

VERY, very pretty! It's so neat the way the pattern of the variegated yarn differs from square to square. It gives the afghan a very interesting and beautiful look!

Good jon-- it turned out very nice!! :cheer

I too am working on this blanket. I am 40 (?) squares in. Somehow other crochet projects keep cutting in line. Maybe I need to put it out somewhere in eye view to motivate me to keep working on it.

That's really nice. I have a few squares done but never seemed to get beyond that. How big is it in total, and what yarn did you use? Love your edging!

That turned out very pretty. It has a Holly Hobby kind of look to it with the colors that you used. Congrats on finally finishing it. :cheer

Congratulations!! It looks beautiful and I love the colors that you chose.:clap I also have that booklet but use it as a guide for "squares" patterns!! :lol

That's really nice. I have a few squares done but never seemed to get beyond that. How big is it in total, and what yarn did you use? Love your edging!

I love how the varigated seems to perfectly match the wine/burgendy and blue. Did you do the colors yourself or just get lucky enough to find the exact match? And can you share where you got the pattern for the edge from? :hook

A wonderful accomplishment! I made one of them a long time ago and every square turned out a different size. I had to make each square at least twice.

Your afghan looks great with variegated yarns!

Congratulations! I'm sure that's a load off :) Very pretty afghan and I love the edging.

Beautiful! I love the colors you used. It turned out lovely!:clap

Very pretty! You did a great job. I started working on this booklet about a month ago. I think I have only three squares finished because other projects keep getting in the way. Maybe I'll have it finished by the end of the year :)

It is lovely! I just bought this pattern book this past week at Walmart. I hope to make it a long term project...just as you did. :)

Beautiful afghan! I have the Babette afghan I'm working on and that's going to be a loooong project like this one.

I have this booklet too, but used it for dishcloth patterns (worked great). Would love to try the afghan one day (maybe after the Babette).

Debbi

it looks very pretty

It looks wonderful.......I have started this afghan, and put it off, got rid of the squares to redo them in another color...................and you might just be the inspiration I need to get it done.

Very pretty...great job!!

Great job! You must be glad it's all done, but you have to feel good at how well it turned out.

Lovely - really like the colour scheme