Seraphina Shawl Pattern by Doni

Amy

asuna - there used to be a graphical version of this I made a while back that I think might help, but I just realized the picture is gone.

Amy/Donna, can you bring back the graph (and other pics)? None of the images/links in the first few posts seem to work anymore (I'm guessing they got lost in the upgrade). Thanks! :hook

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

You end it when it's as long as you want it to be.  I've made these as shoulder shawlettes and I've made them the size of a small blanket that comes down to the knees in the back.  Whatever makes you happy.

Personally, I work a row of sc as my last row.  I think it finishes it off nicely and keeps it from snagging on things.

• 1 month later...

The graph got lost in the site upgrade. I've asked for it to be reloaded, but seeing as it's still missing, I went to look for my copy. Here it is:

post-5153-0-11136000-1370663917_thumb.gif

• 2 months later...

What kind of problem?

If you are following the chart and can't think through how to do row 12 then think of it as being the same as row 8. Except that there are 2 extra fan shapes on each side that you work the same as all the others. Then row 13 is the same as row 9, etc.

I love this pattern. I've made several since I discovered it years ago and have a sunny yellow one on the hook that I really need to finish.

My favorite one has to be the one I made from leftovers that I still add to once in awhile.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived