UP-DATE:I would like to do my first comfortgan

kahud48

I would like to do a comfortgan for Vicki's MIL. This will be my first time to put one together, but with your all's help, I know I can do it. I will find out the colors that her MIL would like and let you know. I will get Donna's advice and help with making this a success. I got to start some time, and I want to start now.

I think that she could use one, how many would like to join in?

For those of you who do not know,

her MIL lost a leg just very recently.

She is still in the hospital, but doing real good.

UP-DATE ON SQUARES:

Have received for the ghan so far:

1. fran------------------4 :hug

2. tween----------------3 :hug

3. CatsCradleCreations---2 :hug

4. Nashvillecrocheter-----4 :hug

5. Seneca and Scooch---6 :hug

6. Micountess----------6 :hug on the way---(NOW THEY ARE HERE)

7. Oslofia--------------2 :hug A new villager, all the way from Swedan

HAVE ALL WE NEED NOW!

Thanks ladies, now for me to get to work on these little guys, and make

a comfortghan :ghug

DONE, TAKE A PEEK: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9587

Thanks guys, this will be my first, pray for me not to goof up to much:lol .

It may be late this evening when I can let you all know any of the color choices, details and such.

See ya then, and thank you all so much for your :manyheart .

As for colors, make them all in brights,

will put together with white or soft white.

Vicki said that she would just love that. And not to big cause she is going to be sleeping in her recliner chair.

Maybe just a tad bigger than crib size would be good. Size of squares would be great to make them in 7 inch. Let me know if you have any questions. You can e-mail me for my address to send them to, and whatelse that you might need.

Thanks guys, this will be a blessing for her.

I have yellow and peach in the brights, and will do those two colors. I will look and see whatelse I have, but I know of them two right off of the top of my head.

If you all know of anyone else that would like to join us in making this gift for Vicki's MIL, please send them here.

Will up-date as we go.

God bless you lady's for your good hearts.

i want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart, she is going to love it, poor baby had a hard day today, she is trying so hard to get better, but is going to take a long time. i think it is just fantastic AWESOME of you all to want to help her. :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart thank you all, you guys ROCK:hug :hug vicki

Kuhud, I just tried to PM you and it says your box is full. It says you need to delets some of your messages in order to receive more. (You might want to check your sent items box too those count in your 50 messages allowed.)

Please pm me me with your address. :)

Barbara

Oh My, getting a run on mail last night, thanks for telling me. I just went and cleaned house, sent you my addy. Thanks for letting me know.

Kuhud, I just tried to PM you and it says your box is full. It says you need to delets some of your messages in order to receive more. (You might want to check your sent items box too those count in your 50 messages allowed.)

Please pm me me with your address. :)

Barbara

We've got 5 helping with the gan so far, if you guys know of anyone else that might want to join in, send um on over to the thread, or just have them pm me.

You all are some very dear folks, she is gonna love her comfortgan.

May God Bless All Of You For Your Kindness and Your Giving Spirits:ghug .

Check back to my first post for up-dates on squares.

I would be happy to contribute to the gan...and send you a square or two all the way from Sweden :)

I haven't done anything like this before...do we use the same pattern??

Oslofia usually you can do whatever pattern you like they just need to be the same size & if required a certain color.It's alot of fun to help with these and you know you're stitches are making someone feel a little better :hug

Hey Kathy (Kahud48), I have gotten so many squares for Patti's comfortghan, but I don't think I'm going to need a lot of them. Can you use them for the 'ghan you're making? I'll let you know later exactly how many I can send you as I'll be laying the 'ghan out tonight. But if you want the extras, I'll be happy to send them to you. They are all 7" squares of varying colors. I have made tag for them all as to who made them (forum name, real name, city, state) and attached them to the square with a simple tie (no knot). Let me know.

Archived