My take on a cheer skirt *updated with pattern*

Hazlecreek

I tried to find a cheerleading skirt for DD, but just couldn't find anything that worked for me... so necessity being truly the mother of invention, I came up with my own.

Cheerleading-skirt.jpg

This is a first for me. I have never made my own pattern before, I've tried but something never quite worked out, but this one did. :cheer I wrote the pattern as I went and if anyone wants it I will try to write it out. The size is a girls 7 and I'm going to start working on the pattern ASAP!

Thanks for looking! :manyheart

I've got the pattern written out on my blog! :cheer:cheer

Again be warned that this is a first attempt at writing a pattern so if you find something confusing or just wrong, or if it could be written better please let me know. I'm still learning.

Peppy Cheer Skirt

I want to see what everyone makes and I want to post them on my blog so let me know if you make it. :hug

Thank you everyone! :manyheart I'm so excited about how this turned out that I rushed to post. This is made to fit a size 7. This being my first pattern I will try my best to write it out. I'm not sure how to change it to fit different sizes, but I will see what I can do.

Thanks again everyone.:manyheart

Archived