For Lorry's niece UPDATE, Last Post: Pictures are on the way

Becky Morgan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got Sissie44's pretty ones today. I'll keep updating as they came in.

Also, for those who have asked--if I replied to you, yes, we need them! I was figuring we had enough based on how many were promised here and in PMs.

Now to think about the edging...I think I have a good idea.

I got Sissie44's pretty ones today. I'll keep updating as they came in.

Also, for those who have asked--if I replied to you, yes, we need them! I was figuring we had enough based on how many were promised here and in PMs.

Now to think about the edging...I think I have a good idea.

ok so share your good Idea :lol I am going to need good idea edgings for all the blankets i am going to be edging :hook

glad you received mine,

sissie

Yep, I got yours. Yarnfeather, ScoobyDoo and Redheart all arrived on Friday. Right now, we have a "halfghan" :D

I wanted to let you all know, but haven't been able to get on the forum since Thursday morning--keep getting a 504 gateway timeout error for some reason. The only way I got on Friday or today was to drive into town and get on the library computer. If you need me, E-mail. That still goes through so far.

Becky: I have not received your address to mail out my square--tried to email, but your profile not set up for that.

thanks

sheree:)

I got them Thursday! I have some serious edging and connecting to do tonight. We're way past the halfghan stage now.

BTW, since I still can't get on from home, my e-mail is RMSMorgan (at sign) excite (dot)com. (Yes, I altered it like that to avoid spambots. It won't matter. Spam arrives no matter what!)

Just to keep everybody updated, since it's Friday and I'm at the library :D...I put most of the ghan together last night, am holding the last row in case more come in, and should be able to do the edging this weekend or early next week.

Still no word on what's wrong with our access--it won't let me on here at all and now it's grindingy slow everywhere! Wish the Internet fairy would bring us broadband :D...

7Paws, yours came Saturday and went straight into the afghan. I THINK we have all of them now, but I'm going to wait a day or two before I finish the edging. Posting a picture may get tricky, but I'll think of something!

Great! can't wait to see the pic:)

sheree

For those of you who haven't seen the story...

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=74429

I volunteered to put together her comfortghan since we're not too-too far away. How about some pastel 12" squares in acrylic?

I should have time to work on this after Easter. By the time we get this done, with any luck she'll be settled in her new place. Let's give this lady a big Crochetville:hug!

Becky has asked me to post in this thread that she is almost ready to mail this. She is still unable to access the 'ville on her computer but wanted to give you all an update. So, thanks a bunch!

This week has been NUTS and I didn't get the afghan mailed. It's going to have to wait until probably Monday with all the home..."improvement"? projects we've been working on. I'm so achy I feel like somebody flogged me with a broom:D It's going to rain most of the weekend. I hope to park my behind in my rocking chair, try not to scream too much while I'm watching NASCAR race at Talladega, and finish the edging!

(oh, and still no Ville access from home!--everything else, but not Crochetville!)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived