Hooking For A Cure - UPDATE post #654

Daisy

I hit 200 as well today. Man my hands are sore....LOL

And my hook has melted....LOL

Way to go, Tracy!!! :cheer:cheer:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:hug:hug

I know what you mean about the hands. I'm having trouble using the computer mouse. :yes

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, I totally can't believe this but I made it to 200 squares !! :dance:fame

200 Squares? :eek

Congratulations! :hug:hug:clap:cheer:jumpyay:woo:yay:flower:2rock

That is an accomplishment to be proud of! OUTSTANDING! :hug:c9

Your dedication to this cause is so admirable. I am proud of you.

I know it wasn't easy for you and you kept your committment going just the same. You are an amazing lady! Well done!

Great job! CONGRATULATIONS Tracy! :hug:hug

200 squares is FANTASTIC! I'm proud of you! Talk about keeping a committment! You rock! Thank you for your dedication, hard work and the humor you have managed to keep during all of this crocheting.

I can believe your hands are sore.....and it wouldn't surprise me if your hook really did melt! :hug

:jumpyay:flower:dance:2rock:applause:ghug:cheer:cheer:cheer

Congrats Tracy, well done!

Congrats to our 200ers!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how your wrists handled it! I would want you on my side if I were ever in a crochet race LOL

I agree and could not have said it better! :hug

My hubby and I are trying to figure out how big a box I am going to need to mail all of these and how much it is going to cost....ouch! Ah well, it is for an excellent cause.

And you are right.....my hands need a break.

Daisy...I now have 74 satin squares....126 regular ww squares.

I just measured the satin square stack.....18"

Add that to the 36" regular stack....and well you know...some people can't see over that stack.....:lol

Daisy...I now have 74 satin squares....126 regular ww squares.

I just measured the satin square stack.....18"

Add that to the 36" regular stack....and well you know...some people can't see over that stack.....:lol

Hmmmm, I could cheat and use a stool or step ladder to see over :lol.

I'm still in shock that you and Cherri made it to 200 squares so fast. That's impressive! I never thought it could be possible, but you proved me wrong! :eek In this case, I don't mind being wrong :lol Thank you so much! :hug

Yeah! I knew we could do it before the weekend was over.

WARNING...here comes the cheerleaders.

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Oh and the clappy dudes

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Well, I have only gotten TWO squares done today between church, going to a 2 hour union meeting (my hubby's on strike - week number 3), and getting some rooms moved around between yesterday and today (not quite done yet, but making progress). Anyway, I should be able to get more squares done tomorrow, but I won't be posting my total until Tuesday! And, of course, we have the rest of the month to make even more . . . yeaaaah! :yay

Congrats to the 200er's.:clap

Please add 7 more to my total, Daisy.

Good nite all. Happy :crocheting!

Congratulations Candi, you've reached 100 :cheer:cheer:cheer:clap:clap:clap :yay:yay:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:hug:hug:hug

Way to go!

I'm still plugging along to reach my 100 mark :blush

Congratulations Candi, you've reached 100 :cheer:cheer:cheer:clap:clap:clap :yay:yay:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:hug:hug:hug

Way to go!

I'm still plugging along to reach my 100 mark :blush

Congrats, Candi :clap:clap:clap:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay Way to go!!!!!!:hug:cheer

cheer2.gifcheer2.gifcheer2.gifcheer2.gifcheer2.gifcheer2.gifcheer2.gifcheer2.gif

For those who hit 200! Wow that is great.

My total as of this morning is 81. I was doing the weekend charity square a long and have done 22 this weekend. My goal is also 100. I think I can reach it now. And then I need time to weave in the ends of the ones I didn't.

I'm doing all different colors. I have some Teal for my mom who started with cervical cancer and then it moved all over before she died. But I like to keep variety and so I've done different colors. I printed up the color list to put in my little notebook I keep with me so when I went to the store last week I had it with me to refer to and see what colors I felt like doing.

Debbi

Good morning my beautiful dedicated ladies :hug You certainly have proved that you are going to see this project through to the very end :hug WOW, such committment is wonderful to see.

If you don't see me on here this afternoon, it's because hubby needs my computer to do our taxes :eek. Know that I will be nearby, crocheting, to up my own totals :D. When I can come back on, I will update the totals, if there are any new additions. Don't worry, I am keeping track. God bless you all in your efforts....and please don't damage your hands. We have 14 days to go. Take care and have great day! :hugto you all!

Good morning to you, Daisy :hug Hurry back, we'll miss you. Tell hubby he can't let insignificant things like taxes get in the way of a good time! :lol[/quote

I showed this to hubby and he's :rofl:rofl:rofl

we can all use a good laugh at tax time!

Hugs for the funnies!

Archived