2 of my latest handbags

Lesalicious

I am in the handbag rut so wanted to show off my latest 2 handbags. My own pattern. Very easy and simply at least I thought they was.

Here is the first one made by TLC Heather

Done in double strand.

100_0659.jpg

100_0660.jpg

Close up

100_0662.jpg

Inside

Has a double strand rope like strap also a magnet snap on the inside. Has a silver craft circle for front of the purse design.

Now here go the second purse done in Lion Suede single strand.

100_0668.jpg

100_0671.jpg

Close up

Has a single strand rope like strap also magnet snap on inside. has a silver craft circle on the front of the purse for design.

There you have it thanks for looking.

So what you all think?

100_0672.jpg

Inside

I really like those. Great job. How did you atach the magnetic snaps?

Thanks everyone for the great feedback.

TO answer your question Sheila. Well I crochet a little square I chain 6 and worked 5 SC rows I did this twice in order to get both pieces for the magnet snap.

I then put the magnet snap into the little square and put the back piece on the back of the magnet snap to keep it from coming off.

I line up the little square with the snap on the inside of the purse and I whip stitch the little square into the purse blending it into the crochet stitches. Now you have a little casing for your magnet snap and don't need a lining.

Hope that helps a bit.

Those purses are both beautiful. I love the Lion Suede for handbags because it doesn't pill and is very durable. In fact, I have some black suede which will be turned into a shoulder bag very soon! Nice job on both of them.

Archived