Easy Tank

jasmom

This is my 2nd try at the tank. As a newbie at knitting, I couldn't find one easy enough to do. Why does patterns have to be so complicated? I came up with this after a few errors, arm area is not as neat as I'd like it but it's oh so easy. I added ribbing to the bottom and neck line for this.

http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z19/jasmom101/?action=view&current=107_0465.jpg

It's very simple and it's something that I wear a lot in the summer. I used 1 skein of simply soft in watermelon using a size 9 circular needle (no joining).

It's B E A U TIE FUL!!!!!!!!!! I Love that yarn and that color. I made a RR blanket and a lapghan out of the ss vibrant colors.

I too am working onthe ballet camisole....but Desert Crocheter works faster than me, I am only on the incraesing part now.

That is amazing! I REALLY like it!

You do have talent if you made that up yourself. Actually that may be why you find it hard to follow patterns. Your creative mind can't be pinned down to following someone else's directions. It is kind of like playing the piano by ear vs reading music. Some of us are better at one than the other.

It looks great, thanks for sharing it with us. Keep up the great design work.

Thanks ladies! The pattern is on my blog. The arm area is not as "neat" as I like it to be. Newbie!!! The pattern does not have ribbing. If you do decide to make it, email me if there's any questions. Thanks again for the many compliments.

PS size is more towards a small, maybe a tight medium.

• 1 month later...

I really love your tank top! beginner? girl you cold write your own patterns!

• 2 weeks later...

That is beautiful! I love it! I love it when you can make summery clothes from yarn that doesn't just look like a sweater with no arms! LOL. You did a great ob making it summery!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived