Bob The Tomato Hat - Veggietales

Cliffnote

I made this for my nephew. I did not follow a pattern. This is my own creation.I am also making him a scarf to go with it.It came out better than I thought it was. If you know Bob The Tomato, do you think he looks like him?

2333252628_e4ce1ee9da_m.jpg

My daughter seen this and now she wants a Larry The Cucumber hat.Another project to put on the list,lol.

Kim

Kim, I think that looks very much like Bob the Tomato! Excellent job! Please show us Larry if you end up making him. :)

And just as a reminder for those who may want you to write up your pattern and post it here, Bob the Tomato is copyrighted/trademarked. Which means a pattern can't be posted here (or sent via PM or email) without appropriate licensing/permission being received from the copyright/trademark owner. So please don't ask Kim for a pattern! :)

It's Bob! I love it.

If you've never seen the Veggie Tales Christmas episode where they're doing the cheesy Christmas show...son was a teenager when we saw it, an we still both laughed ourselves half sick. The little song is still stuck in my head: "I am an Viking, and I've come to steal your land..." You had to be there.

Archived