lapghans needed for senior's christmas. Blog updated with all the pictures. THANKS!!

sissie44

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Sissie, mine are 10,11,12,24,and 25. I have 4 ready to go to you hopefully on Monday.

I want to do one more to make it an even 10 that I have done. That's 10% of your goal.:crocheting

Morning Meegan, You are #'s 69, 70, 71, & 72 on the blog:cheer:cheer

WOW 1 for and you will have made your GOAL!! I can not tell you how much this means to me for all the help you have given to her the seniors have a great christmas this year:manyheart:cheer:cheer:cheer

Ok ladies we now have 74 Lapghans on the blog:cheer:cheer:cheer

I have 2 lapghans here from Kelly A & 4 from Karen W that I will be meeting with sandy tomorrow so we can get these posted as well!

This will bring us to 80 Finished and ready to go:cheer:cheer

now i still have quit a few squares all sizes here that I still need to get together!

If you have looked and do not see your blanket or squares can you PLEASE let me know so I can see if we can find you here in my spare bedroom I am sure you are hiding in here somewhere:rofl

and how many more are on the way? we are going to have this done ahead of time:cheer:cheer

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Ok ladies we now have 74 Lapghans on the blog:cheer:cheer:cheer

I have 2 lapghans here from Kelly A & 4 from Karen W that I will be meeting with sandy tomorrow so we can get these posted as well!

This will bring us to 80 Finished and ready to go:cheer:cheer

now i still have quit a few squares all sizes here that I still need to get together!

If you have looked and do not see your blanket or squares can you PLEASE let me know so I can see if we can find you here in my spare bedroom I am sure you are hiding in here somewhere:rofl

and how many more are on the way? we are going to have this done ahead of time:cheer:cheer

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

I have the three I've made, plus the what, 4 from Goodwill?, and a bunch of squares. I have another I'm working, but I might just keep that around here and pass it on to another request later. Mom called me yesterday and wants a baby blanket by Oct 11th :rolleyes . Why don't you go ahead and PM me your address and I'll send you what I have? I won't worry about the one I'm doing since it sounds like you're good to go :D

Do you need more then 100? I was thinking of the manly one going to someone else since you are almost there. My son wants me to mail his to make sure someone of your seniors gets it. So save him a space please? He normally doesn't think about anyone else unless he gets something in return so this is a big step for him. Thanks dear.:hug

Do you need more then 100? I was thinking of the manly one going to someone else since you are almost there. My son wants me to mail his to make sure someone of your seniors gets it. So save him a space please? He normally doesn't think about anyone else unless he gets something in return so this is a big step for him. Thanks dear.:hug

Jessica, that's great that your son has grown some! :manyheart

Joyce

Wow Sissie, this is great. What a wonderful job everyone did. I'm still available if you find yourself short, just give a holler. I usually get my Christmas bags at the dollar store and I don't know if they are out yet but I'll look. You just want gift bags that are big enough to hold the lapghan, correct? I'll see what I can find.

Hi sissie, I just mailed 3 more ghans and a bunch of squares for another. You should get the next week!

Great thank you dear, i will let you know when they get here:manyheart

thats wonderful, that you are ahead of schedule,like I said before Gotta love the "team " effort

It is amazing what great giving ladies can do when they get together

The lord gave us the gift of crochet and big caring & giving hearts:manyheart:manyheart

I called on friday and the party is going to be on 12/19 and she said last year they had 110. so we will have enough:manyheart

If you have some one else in mind for your manly one please go ahead and send to him as you have done so much for me already:hug and I will so use your sons blanket! If I can I will get a picture of the person receiving it so he will have a pic. you tell him thank you so much and give him a hug for me:)

Sissie do you think you'll have enough? Let me know if you need more lapghans or more squares and I can make some.

I am thinking we are going to have enough real soon. there are 2 other ladies on here that are also trying to get 12 blankets for their nursing home also one is trying to keep up with her grandmothers giving:)

I am hoping we can help them also to reach their goals also :manyheart I want all of us to reach our goals and all seniors will be warm:manyheart

Wow Sissie, this is great. What a wonderful job everyone did. I'm still available if you find yourself short, just give a holler. I usually get my Christmas bags at the dollar store and I don't know if they are out yet but I'll look. You just want gift bags that are big enough to hold the lapghan, correct? I'll see what I can find.

yes babe the ones that will hold the ghans is the size we need:manyheart

Oh I forgot to ask! Plain colored bag will work? In any color or do you prefer christmas colored ones?

any of the colors will work and thanks for helping with these everyone:hug:hug

Hi sissie, I just mailed 3 more ghans and a bunch of squares for another. You should get the next week!

afternoon grannytme, wanted to let you know I received 2 of the ghans today in the mail :cheer:cheer these are so pretty can you share with me the pattern you are using in the one that has the white and the centers are round?:)

There was also 6 squares in the package with will go great with the other squares I still have here that I think You sent to me also:manyheart

I will be going over to sandy's tomorrow so i will get pictures made :yay

thank you so much for helping me with this:hug:hug

I forgot 1 when I mailed them (duh), so mailed it yesterday. The square you are talking about I will have to wait and see the pic! I make too many different patterns and colors! Will let you know when I see it. Whats going to be your next project?

Archived