hilos la espiga nylon cording at Hobby Lobby

namffoc

Does your local HL carry the nylon in a bright orange? Mine doesn't and they tell me that they cannot order the orange. I was wondering if I might have luck at a different HL store.

If you are a fan of the Hilos nylon, then you must already know about http://www.crochetstyleetc.com. Mona's site is really nice. She has EVERY color and size you can imagine. She even has variegated! She's got patterns and will let you show off YOUR stuff on her site.

If you haven't done so, please check it out and enjoy!

If you are a fan of the Hilos nylon, then you must already know about www.crochetstyleetc.com. Mona's site is really nice. She has EVERY color and size you can imagine. She even has variegated! She's got patterns and will let you show off YOUR stuff on her site.

If you haven't done so, please check it out and enjoy!

thanks for the link to that site! How awesome! I couldnt find any place on line to order it!

• 4 years later...

My hobby lobby didn't have orange either and I am looking for Hilos La Espiga #8 hot pink and they said they cannot order my color. Does anyone know where else I can order, or a store that actually carries or could order the yarn I need and want. Thank you.

Does your local HL carry the nylon in a bright orange? Mine doesn't and they tell me that they cannot order the orange. I was wondering if I might have luck at a different HL store.

I have link where you can order other colors even orange in many different size cords so here is link and I hope that helps , sometime HL dont' have all colors and size you can find but this one has many and not bad prices either . http://creativeyarnsource.com/nylon_thread.html

• 6 months later...

There is a store in Beavercreek Ohio that has allllll kinds of yarn. You could call them and ask them if they have it. The store is Busy Beaver. 937 area code. I buy a lot of yarn there. It is a very old store with a lot of old and new yarns. To get thru the store you have to walk sideways.

Archived