Proud Mommy Show & Tell!

Crochet Buffet

Cheers to him for such a great job!!! And he's following patterns!! WOW!!! And YAY to the proud mommy for teaching him!! :clap

Bec

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really happy you think that what I did is cool. :D

I really enjoyed doing it, uhm, it has been so much fun.

I hope you'll really like my next project.

Thank you for posting those thoughts.

Turner

Congratulations...hope your letting your son see how impressed we all are with him :hug

How'd you get him interested in crocheting? I can barely even get my son to look at the stuff I am making, much less get him interested in learning :P

That's wonderful!

My 5 year old wants to learn to crochet. I've been trying to teach her, but I haven't gotten past the chain yet. She's got a bad case of "I couldn't do it on the first try, so I'm just going to give up" going on.

Well, we know someone who has the #1 Mom of the moment in the bag. I can't believe you got your preteen (?) son into crochet. Woman, you are brilliant.

Awesome! You BOTH should be congratulated! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap What a totally cool mom you are for sharing this with your son... I plan to "hook" :hook both of my kids when they get a little older!

Horray for you both :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Congratulations...hope your letting your son see how impressed we all are with him :hug

How'd you get him interested in crocheting? I can barely even get my son to look at the stuff I am making, much less get him interested in learning :P

Well, honestly, it kinda started as a punishment.

Dealing w/ this age has me :bang:rant:thair:bang:cry.

I tried to get creative w/ some discipline... he said he wanted to knit, not crochet (only cuz I can't knit ;) )

and I said, well, as punishment, you're going to learn to crochet.

I didn't have to do anything but show him the chain. That's all I wanted him to do, really!

Then he asked about sc, and then dc... and then, a project!

Can I send my two over to your place for punishment? lol

Fab job Turner u so rock, u got skills!!!!:cheer

WTG Mom for being proud!! And patient to teach!:clap

Excellent!!! Great job on the hat & scarf!!! Lets keep passing on the tradition!

kellyv

Awesome job Turner! You're doing great!

Jackie - you have a wonderful son there - even if it was for punishment to begin, it is so cool that he is sticking with it and progressing so rapidly! The thought of doing gloves....:eek

Wow what a great job Turner! How nice to make some sets for your sisters. You can also sell some to your friends if they don't want to learn & you can make some spending money! Great job Mom on teaching ds to crochet & create!

Archived