Proud Mommy Show & Tell!

Crochet Buffet

After learning to crochet only a week ago, my son has created this:

Mvc_088s.thumb.jpg

He finished the scarf on Saturday (no pattern) and the hat on Sunday, using this pattern. :clap:clap:clap:clap

He's now working on a pair of gloves! :eek

After he's done w/ the gloves, he's planning to make a scarf, hat and mittens for each of his sisters.

He said he's even got some of his classmates interested in 'the ways of the hook!' :rofl

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How awesome is that! Not only is he new to crochet but he's actually making things! Way too cool! You should be proud of him and HE should be proud of himself. I've taught kids to crochet and they never finish the first thing much less make sets!!! WTG!!! :clap

:clap Way to go! He has crochet in his blood now! He's addicted, it doesn't take much! (hehehe) His projects are wonderful and as for the classmates, that's really cool!:clap

That is sooooooo cool Jackie!! Good for him:clap , you must be so proud of him,...his friends will be placing orders with him soon!!

That is great :clap .

It is always good to see the boys doing it also. Here is an article about a class in our town, where they are all crocheting and loving it.

I am showing it to you, as the picture has boys in it.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1090

Tell him to keep up the good work.

:cheer :cheer :cheer

Archived