You might be a Crochet Addict if:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL. And, here's another. You know you are an addict when you have a full set of needles, but since one of them is in use in a project, and you need that size for another project, you go buy a new one. And, not just one. You might need another J while you're at it, so you buy a whole new set. You understand, of course, that you might forget which hook you were using if you take it out of the project, so buying these new ones just makes sense. :)

Blessed Be.

it's me ... it's me ... so i finally end up having 7 2mm hook! ( i use 4 ply acrylic)

When hubby asks "Hunny, what crochet bag are you taking to work today?"

:lol

it's so me..... bahahahahahahahha ... my husband will be so confuse if i didn't take my bag together when i'm out of the house

huhuhuhu

Hey! I resemble that remark. My dd wanted me to meet her at the hospital when I got off work as she'd gotten hurt at home and had a ride into town. She asked "which crochet bag do I bring?" on the way out the door to the ER.

LOL. And, here's another. You know you are an addict when you have a full set of needles, but since one of them is in use in a project, and you need that size for another project, you go buy a new one. And, not just one. You might need another J while you're at it, so you buy a whole new set. You understand, of course, that you might forget which hook you were using if you take it out of the project, so buying these new ones just makes sense. :)

Blessed Be.

I've done that a few times! Actually, I did that because I thought I lost some hooks. I searched EVERYWHERE for them and finally said "Screw it, I'm going to go get some new ones."

I'll be darned if when I got home to put them away I found the ones I was looking for. :blush

Holy crap!! What is all your yarn in?? I must know (so I can do the same for all of mine :lol:lol:lol)

They are cube shelves, don't remember the brand. They are just square pieces with little round pieces that snap in to hold them together. Hubby found them on a clearance table at the hardware store and thought I might like them!:lol He was wrong! I absolutely love them!:manyheartMakes finding the right colors a whole lot easier! I used to have it in totes and that was a pain cause I had to dig through them to find what I needed.

Boy do I resemble these.

How about you make another blanket for your dog because you wanted to test a pattern before you make it for your mother.

My husband is so trained he now designs patterns for me on his computer.

People at work who do not crochet now bring me free patterns they pick up at Walmart or other stores.

I have RA and I have different WIP's for how my arms and hands feel.

You know you're addicted when your mobile phone has a camera that you use to take photos of crochet when you are out and about ... my friends and colleagues are now quite used to me saying "could I just take a photo of that please?"

Heidi

Archived