1st Seraphina

cpsmith81007

A couple of people referenced a graph of the Seraphina shawl that somebody posted here at Crochetville. Unfortunately, posting the graph of the pattern infringes upon the original designer's rights under copyright law. To comply with copyright law and our forum guidelines, I've had to remove the pattern graph.

Doni (the designer) retains full rights to determine when, where, how, and if her pattern can be distributed anywhere but on her site. This is why we can't allow the graph pattern to be distributed here, via post, PM, or email.

I know it's hard because so many people have difficulty with this pattern, can't make contact with Doni, and want to be able to help each other. Unfortunately, copyright law doesn't allow the graph to be distributed without Doni's permission.

If anyone is ever able to contact Doni, please ask her to contact me. I'd love for Crochetville to get permission to host her pattern, complete with clarifications, to make it easier for people to make this beautiful shawl!

Archived