Reversible Anchor Tote

ladylinoleum

Just in time for spring and summer!

A similar pattern will be published in Crochet Today this year. However, I modified this from my mag pattern to accomodate a little cotton stash-busting.

Here's the front with Anchor:

th_AnchorTote.jpg

Here's the reversed side of the tote:

th_AnchorToteRev.jpg

And the braided handles:

th_AnchorToteBraid.jpg

I know that this is pretty "normal" for me, but I think it's cute anyway. LOL

I LOVE it! I will have to get the Magazine when it comes out! You are right about this pattern being "normal" for you but, I really LOVE your crochet projects and enjoy looking at all of the things you make!

By the way which month will you be published in?

I LOVE it! I will have to get the Magazine when it comes out! You are right about this pattern being "normal" for you but, I really LOVE your crochet projects and enjoy looking at all of the things you make!

By the way which month will you be published in?

Thanks girlie! Um, this is going to be in June/July I believe.

Now this is a total reverse of what you normanly do. I love it. I will be looking for the pattern when it comes out.

Great job.:hook

I know! But you know Crochet Today is a mainstream mag so I have be in touch with my inner mainstream self.

It's awesome!! The colors are so bright and crisp. When you say "reversible" do you mean it's the opposite side of the bag, or you can pull the bag inside-out?

It's awesome!! The colors are so bright and crisp. When you say "reversible" do you mean it's the opposite side of the bag, or you can pull the bag inside-out?

You can pull the bag inside-out.

Archived