Introducing the letter.......M

diamond

Here's the letter M for those waiting patiently. Woven ~N~ Spun has given me permission to post the picture of it here. She'll be putting the pattern up soon so look for it under Original Patterns. I just tested the pattern for her. I went by her pattern exactly except for the edging (I sc around piecing the 2 pieces together). I used Red Heart Soft Baby in color Kitten which is a sport weight yarn, using about 2/3 of a 6oz skein. The pillow measures approx. 17" wide at widest part (top of M) x 15" tall x roughly 5" thick. It took almost 1.5 (12oz) bags of fiberfill to fill it (I used Soft Touch Poly-fil Supreme, 8oz bags)

m5te.jpg

Does the picture look blurry to you? It's not supposed to!

For more of the alphabet and M pattern, go to Kimberly's site.... Woven ~N~ Spun

Thank you, Kimberly for letting me test this pattern. It was so easy & quick to do. :ty

ADMIN NOTE: The Woven ~N~ Spun website is no longer active.

Very cute.:c9 Kids would love pillows like this. You could give every family member one for watching movies or TV or somesuch event. maybe a camping trip or other family vacation.

And so you know....this pillow is so soft & squishy!! I just love it. Kimberly did a great job writing out these patterns.

Very cute.:c9 Kids would love pillows like this. You could give every family member one for watching movies or TV or somesuch event. maybe a camping trip or other family vacation.

Wouldn't they be too cute to give as birthday gifts, newborn gifts, Christmas gifts (my kids are all getting one for Christmas along with lots of other teens I know).

Thanks Cheryl. You did a fantastic job and i love the colors. My kids actually came up with the idea of making just one and pinning it to the wall and spelling out a name instead of making it into a pillow. I thought that was a cute idea too.

You know, Kimberly, I had the same thought when the first half was done and I thought it would be great to add to a sweatshirt as an initial sweatshirt. There are so many things you could do with just one side of the letter. All of the letters even. I had even thought to spell out my kids names with the letters....it would be a lot of letters but wouldn't it look cute on a bed?!?!?!

Love the sweatshirt idea...but oooh...what about if you made just a basic tote pattern and then attached the one initial and then FULL (felt) it! :hook

You know, Kimberly, I had the same thought when the first half was done and I thought it would be great to add to a sweatshirt as an initial sweatshirt. There are so many things you could do with just one side of the letter. All of the letters even. I had even thought to spell out my kids names with the letters....it would be a lot of letters but wouldn't it look cute on a bed?!?!?!

Yeah! I think I will have to try that out....umm....of course after I get more yarn ggggg I am nearly totally out of wool and don't have enough for such a big project. But you just wait til JUNE. :lol

A tote with the letter being in contrasting color!!!!

Kudos to Cheryl for a lovely job on the pillow! And cheers to Kim for creating such cute letters that are fun and educational for the kiddies!!

Bec :cheer

That is sooo cute. M is a letter I can use for my 16 yr old. She needs a treat - she just made drum major. I could do it in her school colors!! Thank you diamond & woven n spun!!!!

Congrats to your daughter. I know what an accomplishment that is! :clap

I am glad everyone is enjoying these letters. I admit I have been having a little too much fun (is that possible) creating them and have become quite obsessed

That is sooo cute. M is a letter I can use for my 16 yr old. She needs a treat - she just made drum major. I could do it in her school colors!! Thank you diamond & woven n spun!!!!

Archived