Look what i made for my sisters Chi's

moomooo

Hi there:

After seeing the sweaters that gretelgrrl made for charity i decided to give them a try for my sisters chi's.

I also used the pattern from www.KristinasKrochet.50webs.com

First photos is of Sparky 9 month old long hair chihuahua you can see from view and back view. I did have to alter that pattern a bit to make it fit for him....

The other photos of of my sisters 3 year old toy chihuahua her name is Sweetie. You can see in hers i had to use a much smaller hook to make it fit to her. You'll see three photos of her she is scared of the camera...

Crochetedchihuahuadogsweaters009.jpg

Crochetedchihuahuadogsweaters011.jpg

Crochetedchihuahuadogsweaters007.jpg

Crochetedchihuahuadogsweaters003.jpg

Crochetedchihuahuadogsweaters001.jpg

Enjoy

Oh wow Lilly...I love these! I wish Isa could wear one ...I would make her a dozen...they look so cute with them and all cuddled up on yours sisters chest.They are really neat. Good work.

Thank you ladies for your kind words one thing i can say is that they are keeping my sisters fur babbies nice and warm.

she got another chi but that one weighs 17 pounds so I will have to see how i can make her one...

Hello! These are adorable! I tried to post a reply earlier, but I guess it didn't take...

Anyway-- great job -and I love that you were able to take a picture of them being modeled! It makes a big difference.

What lil sweeties!

nice work!:cheer

Archived