Sign in to follow this  
yarnlover66

Quick Easy Easter Idea?

Question

Do you have any quick easy Easter ideas that I could crochet and possibly fill with candy for my co-workers this year? I've done the bunnies that slip over a plastic egg 2 years ago. I must not have done anything last year. BUT if you have any quick easy ideas--even if they aren't candy filled I'd apprecate it. I've searched but I thought maybe someone sees something I don't. Nothing catches my eye.

It doesn't even have to be crocheted. It could be paper craft or something.

Help! :lol:D

5 answers to this question

You could also make soap sweaters that look like easter eggs...get some glycerin soaps (i.e., like Bath & Body Works, but you can find inexpensive, unscented ones at the Dollar Tree or Big Lots) and some wool yarn. Crochet around the soaps in sc, perhaps like a bag, or even go to the Garn Studios site--they have thread crocheted Easter Egg patterns--and follow part of their patterns. Just make the sweater so it fits the soap, and as it's used, it will felt and also exfoliate the skin. Wool is also naturally anti-bacterial, so it will be fine. It's practical, consumable, and once the soap is gone, the whole ball of felt can be thrown away. It only uses a tiny amount of yarn, a little bit of time, and it's EASY!! :hook

Thank you! Those are great ideas! Time to get working on something!

Yarn Egg Covers There's no pattern, but I did these super quick one morning. You can use any pattern you want, I just made it up. Just did about 8 dc and then didn't increase and did some puff stitches and chain spaces around.

Oh i didn't check all the links, but one time I saw a pattern for an easter basket that was double stranded. That would be so easy and quick. I think it was in a magazine, can't remember.

Debbi