Hello from Idaho

Hi - My name is Judy and I live in a SMALL town in southcentral Idaho. My mom taught me to crochet when I was in grade school and I have been doing it on and off ever since. I use to make a lot of doilies, but I now have bifocals and sometimes it is really hard to see the stitches with the thread, tho I do some thread crocheting still. I have recently started crocheting for charities and love it. For a while, all I did was plastic canvas and decided to get back to crocheting too, so I looked for a group in yahoo and found two great ones that crochet for charities so joined them. I have been married for 27 (28 in August) years and have 4 grown children - 3 boys and 1 girl. We have 6 grandchildren right now, with 3 more on the way! (One the 1st of June and 2 in September)

My husband is retired Army:) and our oldest son is still in the Army. He will be heading for Korea the 1st of June. His wife is one of the ones expecting in September.

My husband, Jeff, is the manager of Budget Rent a Car in Hailey and I work full time for him. I really enjoy my work there, and when it isn't busy, I get to do my crafts! What could be better than getting paid to sit and do crafts! :clap

I am looking forward to getting to know each of you better.

Judy

:welcome Hello from S Korea. I hope your son will enjoy His time over here. Sounds like you are busy with your family. My husband and I have been over here going on our 6th year . If he or you have any questions PM me and I will be glad to answer.

Hi and :welcome to Crochetville from Northeast oHIo! You'll love it here! I'm a charity crocheter too.

:welcome I'm new here too! I'm right next door to Idaho in Washington. I would love to work on my crafts during slow times at work, but they frown on it.

Hi Neighbor, :welcome

I'm really close to you, I'm in Kirkland, Washington, I'm fairly new myself.

I have been on here since mid April.

You will absolutely LOVE it here :bounce . There are so many NICE people here and so many ideas. People share alot on here and it's fun to chat back and forth. :blah

People are willing to take the time to help each other out. Now if I can just learn how to use my digital camera then I will be able to share my stash of things I have made. :photo

Just "private message" if you would like. :compute

I just love these little guys, aren't they just the cutest things!

from, Sharon in Seattle...counting stitches...with my _^..^_ kitty.

Hi Neighbor in Idaho :hi

You'll be glad you joined us at Crochetville, :welcome

There are so many wonderful people here :ghug I spend hours on here at times learning and reading and learning.

I'm addicted to this site :compute

Have fun!

From Sharon in Seattle...counting stitches...with my _^..^_ kitty :cat

Archived