Denton Texas UNT student

one_blu_shu

Hello all! I'm so excited to find such a lively crochet forum. I'm working on my first afghan for my brother and his fiance. They're getting married in August. It's pretty difficult to sit myself down to do it. I would love to get together with some other people in Denton (or DFW area) for a crochet (or knit) night. WHO'S WITH ME?! :hook

I wouldn't mind, but it'll have to be after life calms down a bit, we're getting ready to go on vacation and things are rather hectic. (As in me running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to make sure everything is taken care of)

Hello all! I'm so excited to find such a lively crochet forum. I'm working on my first afghan for my brother and his fiance. They're getting married in August. It's pretty difficult to sit myself down to do it. I would love to get together with some other people in Denton (or DFW area) for a crochet (or knit) night. WHO'S WITH ME?! :hook

Hi there!

Welcome to crochetville from Denton! I would love to get together to crochet or knit, but I'm waiting for school to be out for the Summer. I work for LISD and our last day is the 24th of May, so any afternoon after that would be great. I'm an alumni of UNT :)

Hi and :welcome to Crochetville from Northeast oHIo! You'll love it here!

Thanks for the warm welcome! And I do love it here. I'm addicted to crochetting and reading everyone's posts. I need to get off of here and make something!

kariholtz -

:clap YEEEEAH for vacation! When you get back and things calm down, let me know and we'll try to plan a get together.

Karen Carter -

I bet you're excited that school is almost out. I know I was on Friday. I got a whole weekend for summer break and I'm back at it...a maymester class. I'll be doing an internship the rest of the summer. I think the three of us, and whoever else wants to join, can figure out when would be best to get together once things settle down.

How exciting!

That would be great; maybe Hastings or Barnes and Noble?

Karen -

Hastings or Barnes and Noble would be great. If we decide to meet again, maybe my place? I live just down the street from the mall. Things are chaotic right now for me, but they should calm down in the next couple of weeks.

Archived