crazy stitch scarf

shelly_bean

I used Caron Simply soft in country blue, it is very pretty. how to do the crazy stitch is free. found here. Caron has a pattern, but not available on their site, i had to write them to ask if it was available, and they said if i gave my addy they would snail mail me one. So i'm just waiting on that.

I, too, am making a scarf just like yours and hers!!! :clap My friend went to Michael's today and found the pattern on the Caron Simply Soft Brites & brought it to me. I'm about half way through now. I have to say, I love this pattern as well. I will probably have a basket of scarves for anyone to grab as they walk out of the door at my house, too.:yes These are beautiful. Great job & color choice, too!!!

*HuGz*

~Alesha~

Your looks great! I love that color.

Don't you just love this pattern? It's deceptive; it looks fancy, but is just so easy and quick to do!

Your looks great! I love that color.

Don't you just love this pattern? It's deceptive; it looks fancy, but is just so easy and quick to do!

yes it is, before you know it the scarf is done. :yes although mine is only 6 clusters across. i missed one somewhere i think.

Archived