Kelle

The Crochet Dude's Prairie Style Afghan!

If you click on the "read more" on the website showing the thumbnail and then scroll down - it looks like the pattern is there. Is that supposed to be the way it works.

Wow, everytime I look at your creations they take my breath away. I wish I had that type of originality in designing. Keep doing what you do and keeping us all in awe of your designs.

Well... I purchased my yarn to do that project and DID NOT realize and apparently did NOT pay attention that it was DREW!!! LOL duh????

I cant wait!

Once again, and always.... Drew, you rock! :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

How amazing!!! Who doesn't love Frank Lloyd Wright? What perfect inspiration for a gorgeous afghan!!!

I love that.

Beautiful, and just right for my living room. Thanks for the link, and thank you, Dude, for such a great pattern. Zaraliz

I am trying to find yarn that will match the colors in our house. Hmm, teal, hunter green, gold and browns.

That is gorgeous!!! Another fantastic creation by Drew!

This is what happens when I don't check this Site. I miss out on so many gorgeous creations!

Drew, I am almost typeless or hookless.. That is truly a work of art! :cheer:clap:cheer

Way to Go Dude!

Denise

OK.. I got to the web site and I am now printing this pattern off. I believe that this will be one of my "to do's" this coming year.

I am in the middle of making his "Monet" afghan. I am making it in Red Heart Fall and bordering it in Red Heart Med Thyme. It is a bit dark, but, the gal that I am making it for loves the colors.

OH.. Has any one made this Prarie afghan yet and have a pic of it??

Hello Crochet Dude,

You do very nice crochet projects and all your projects are well done. I've had a chance to see you on tv on Knit and Crochet episodes. I was wondering since I missed the first part of when you started the crochet granny square that starts in a circle and finishes up in a square. Would it be possible for you to let me know where I can find that granny square pattern? I really would appreciate it very much, I've looked on the #203 episode and there is nothing there.

Thank you,

Y.Marie

Dude!! :2rock That is gorgeous!! My jaw dropped when I saw it!! :faint I will have to be brave and start crocheting with yarn!!:crocheting (I mainly crochet thread doilies)..maybe if I practice enough I could one day crochet that one to give to my son or husband!! The colors are perfect!! What a dream!!! :ty for the link to see it!!