Couple new afghans

DoubleTreble

Hey all! I just got my blog up and running with a slideshow of my work. There are two afghans on there that I haven't posted here, both from the Leisure Arts Our Best Afghans A-Z. One is the Winter Warmer, the other the Irresistible Ripple. Click on the link in my sig if you're interested in seeing them. Thanks for looking!

All your things are so pretty and well-made. Love all the texture and cable stitches:) The Irresistible Ripple is a very nice ripple pattern, I like the openwork rows contrasting w/ the solid rows.

When I looked at the slideshow on your blog, the Winter Warmer just showed up briefly as a close up, then a box appeared saying image had been moved or modified, so I really couldn't see it.

Thanks for sharing your work:hook

When I looked at the slideshow on your blog, the Winter Warmer just showed up briefly as a close up, then a box appeared saying image had been moved or modified, so I really couldn't see it.

Sorry about that, I haven't been able to get a good pic of that one full sized. It just turns out as one big bed-sized red glare. :lol. I'll try again soon.

I am in love with the winter warmer! Where would I find the pattern for that, or is it an original design?

Thanks! It's in the Leisure Arts booklet Our Best Afghans A-Z. I got mine at Walmart and saw them still available yesterday. Good luck

Archived