Scarves for whoever grabs one on the way out the door.

Selune

Does any one who has this pattern know how much yarn it takes to make the scarf? Thanks in advance.

i just made one, and you can make a lovely sized one in one skein. with fringe. i'll post a pic. :D

Does any one who has this pattern know how much yarn it takes to make the scarf? Thanks in advance.

Yup, it's just a one-skein scarf. It's the perfect amount. I cut off my fringe first, then used the remainder of the yarn all up on the body of the scarf.

Hi angela:

Your scarfs look lovely... Can you tell me how many oz is the ss skein we talking about?

Also how long do you cut your fringes and how many fringes you got on the scarf..

I'd love to make these for the home less project our pastors daughter work with in her college....

I think i will go ahead and email caron to see if they will post the pattern i don;t know if i'll have luck finding that pattern on as wrapper around here.

thanks

Hi angela:

Your scarfs look lovely... Can you tell me how many oz is the ss skein we talking about?

Also how long do you cut your fringes and how many fringes you got on the scarf..

I'd love to make these for the home less project our pastors daughter work with in her college....

I think i will go ahead and email caron to see if they will post the pattern i don;t know if i'll have luck finding that pattern on as wrapper around here.

thanks

I found the pattern on SS Brites, it is a 7 oz skein. I really enjoy this pattern.

Hi angela:

thanks

I emailed Caron and they were willing to mail me out a copy of the pattern, well lets see if it is the same one. lol

You've got me so excited about this one, I've started another one already!!! :lol This pattern is VERY addictive. It comes out very lovely. The fringe is not skimpy, you're right. I did another scarf & I was alright with the pattern until I put the called for fringe on it & I thought it made it look horrible. This one's great!!! :yes

Hi angela:

thanks

I think any yarn would work, really, but I think it's the gloss of the SS yarn that really works well with the pattern (7oz, 366yrds). My fringe was cut at 14" (I just wrapped it around a book and cut). That makes it about 6.5 inches long once you have it wrapped around the edge. I was tempted to go shorter, but really liked the way it moved. I used 4 threads per cluster (4 threads x 7 clusters x 2 sides = 56 threads total).

I really do hope they post the pattern. It's such a simple but cool one. Nice of you to e-mail them. :)

Archived