Scarves for whoever grabs one on the way out the door.

Selune

Just a few more for the pile-o-scarves, although the left one my Mom will probably take because I made her one exactly like it and she lost it at church (she knows she left it on the pew, but it wasn't turned into lost and found, which is just sad). Pretty soon, I'll have one in every color for every possible outfit. I'm just sooooo in love with this pattern. It's from the wrap of Simply Soft yarn (an older wrap). I think it's just called Lacy Scarf.

White is up next (or rather Simply Soft's version of white, which I'm not sure I like).

Images are clickable and open in new window/tab.

th_ScarvesAll.jpgth_ScarvesDetail.jpg

Beautiful work! I love that pattern! I lost it once and ran out to get a new skein with the pattern on the wrapper! It is rare for me to wear one of my scarves out and come home with it, everyone loves them and what a fun pattern to work on.

This looks like the stitch :

http://crochet.about.com/library/blcrazyst.htm

The body of the scarf is this stitch, yes. They do the ends a bit different in the SS pattern, which give in that nice zig-zag edging. The one on about makes a flatter edge. :)

The pattern is still available on some SS Brites, I think. I don't know why they don't post it on the website.

Oh so I found the pattern on a sleeve, its actually on the regular colors( of Caron SS), with the knitted top pattern.

I believe this is also a called "Sideways Stitch" from the 365 perpetual calendar stitch book (January 30th I think). Funny thing, I just tried it last night before I had even read this post and it is a really fun stitch. I love the satin-look of the SS yarn. Great choice. Now another project on my list. :)

Archived