I just need a pattern

ashleighraew

Question

I indulged today and bought two balls of Red Heart SS Pink Camo yarn, and need a pattern of some kind for it. I can't even think of what to make with it, but I want to make something that I can show off.

It's approximately 10 ounces, 4 ply, WW. Was thinking of possibly making a tote bag.... :cheer

7 answers to this question

I recently ordered that yarn. Can I ask you a question? I have the regular brown and greens camo yarn and it's really stiff and itchy. Is the pink like that too? I can't wait for my yarn to come in.

past, the yarn is actually really comfortably soft. I try to avoid the deeper colors of RHSS, as they seem to be more stiff and itchy. Thanks everyone that's offered patterns so far. I'm starting to look around, instead of being lazy and expecting the patterns to come to me. I really like the Waves of Color Tote Bag pattern, and may end up using that

I was thinking a more casual look for the ever popular FBB! Use wooden handles and forego the flower pin or maybe use a simple flower like a daisy or a butterfly as an accent piece.

Archived