Womans' Hat & Scarf Set

Mom w/a Motif

Well I suppose everyone is about sick of hats and scarves by now, and ready for Spring to be here.... (Spring *is* here, where I live-- even though it feels like early summer already the last few days...) Well, I made one more set....

th_SUNP0006-9.jpg

Should be clickable.

The hat is the Durango hat by Yarncat. The scarf is the Shelly scarf. Both can be found at Crochet Pattern Central. Thanks for looking.

Tina

In Utah!? Wow. Well Spring is right around the corner, though; right? :c9 This is a picture of the three trees (only could get two in the picture) behind our fence:

th_SUNP0001-17.jpg

Should be clickable...

Oh those are beautiful. Great job. Lucky you with spring like weather. We just got done with even more snow! :(

I like it! The shell pattern is very pretty. I recently made a child-sized shell pattern scarf too. I'm "stashing" it until fall when I'll either decide if it's going to be a gift or go for sale. I really like the color you used.

Very pretty - even in Southern California people wear hats all year 'round. If you don't need them for warmth, you need them to keep the sun off of your head, right?

I love hats. Thanks for sharing.

Very cute! I am soooooooooooo jealous! "it's spring here... but feels like early summer!" mAN! iT IS SNOWING HERE RIGHT NOW! pout pout.. sniff.... waaaaaahhh!

:lol Yes, but I am not looking forward to the summer, when it is 115* here. :sweat

:manyheart

Very cute! I am soooooooooooo jealous! "it's spring here... but feels like early summer!" mAN! iT IS SNOWING HERE RIGHT NOW! pout pout.. sniff.... waaaaaahhh!

Archived