Teens and Children with Cancer

Hello all, If any of you no of a child or teen suffering with cancer let me know. The group I belong to will crochet comfort shawls for the girls and moms as well as afghans for both boys and girls.

We donate to St. Jude in Memphis TN and UC Davis Pediatric

infusion center in Sacramento CA.

But we will not turn any child away that is in need of some smiles and comfort.:heart

So please feel free to email me or post to this board:knit

Hi there!

Your group might be interested in this drive that I have going right now...my group has donated tons of stuff to St. Jude in the past (including more than 300 books as part of a book and blanket drive in 2003!) and I know they are a great place to send things.

Right now we're working on this: Passport to Imagination it's to benefit kids at UMC Arizona specifically oncology/transplant ward. Check it out and if your group would like to send some stuff, send me an email and I will tell you the address to send to!

big hugs

Ro

Ro, what a wonderful thing you are doing for the kids at umc Arizona. Keep up the good work:cheer

Right now we are working with the 2 hospitals I had mentioned in my first post and trying to reach children that are not on a charity list.:manyheart

Ro, what a wonderful thing you are doing for the kids at umc Arizona. Keep up the good work:cheer

Right now we are working with the 2 hospitals I had mentioned in my first post and trying to reach children that are not on a charity list.:manyheart

If you want to reach a very special child, check out the thread "My nephew has cancer" or the link in my siggy "Boxes for Brendan" you might want to send something his way!

keep up the great work!

hugs

Ro

What a sweet little boy:manyheart Ro I would love to send him some things. I see folks are making crocheted animals. I have some ideas going around in my head:D Thank you for telling me about him.

Archived