Comfortghan for male teen

Croshay

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mine went out yesterday so should be there soon. I'm keeping you all in my prayers.

Karen, thanks so much for the squares AND the prayers! I'll let you know when your squares arrive. :hug

Mailed out squares this morning. I am keeping you and your son in my prayers.:hug:manyheart

ScoobyDoo, :ty for the squares and :ty for the prayers! I'll let you know when your squares arrive.

Okay Lady my 4 squares (and a small surprise for you) went in the mail yesterday..... should get to you by the end of the week. Take Care, Deborah

Deborah, you're so sweet & thoughtful...and even something for little 'ol me? :devil:lol

:ty so much & I'll let you know when the package arrives! :hug

Eneida, we received your 4 FANTASTIC squares today! :cheer I'm glad you said the angel and heart could come off because my son had already decided they were not masculine enough, before I read your note. :lol

These are a great addition for his comfortghan!

:ty :ty :ty

Sissie44, :ty so much for the 2 WAY COOL camo squares! My son loves them!

:cheer:cheer:cheer

Oh great:clap sometimes I worry about what to send! let me know if you need any more I am making a baby blanket out of the same pattern and yarn:)

:hug

StarStrong, :ty so much for the 4 FANTASTIC squares you sent for my son! As you already know, he :heart's the one with the star in the middle, and he has asked me to make him some more like it in other colors, so :ty for sending me the link to the pattern! :ty for contributing to his comfortghan and helping me make him feel loved. :hug

And :ty for the "little extra" journal which you included for me to organize the Prayer Afghan Ministry! You're so sweet!

:ty :ty :ty

Archived