Eight Point Round Ripple Crochet Preemie Afghan

Monica Kennedy

DSC00975.jpg

Eight Point Round Ripple Crochet Preemie Afghan - I have had so many requests for this pattern that I have decided to go ahead and publish the pattern based on the preemie size pattern. I worked it up for donation to a hospital after working through several various 8 point patternsand conglomerating them into a pattern I was satisfied with, but had planned on working it again into a full newborn size before posting the pattern on Gather. I do know there are many crocheters out there that, just like me, make a lot of preemie size items, so I think it will go over well, and for those wanting the full newborn size, I will post it sometime in the near future. Those comfortable with playing around with patterns will easily be able to expand on it on there own, and if you have questions, you can always feel free to contact me to ask a question. Since I am not writing this pattern while working a new version, I am having to go off memory for how much yarn needed, so you may want to buy a little extra just in case my memory has failed me.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for sharing the pattern. I am just about to put a border on a dc afghan i made for the NICU babies and was thinking of making a rr with the bit of varigated and white I have left and this will be perfect since it's for a preemie!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived