Comfortghan request for my sister, Patti

diamond

Cheryl - I mailed my squares out today. I'm glad to hear your sister is doing better. Hope she is home soon. Laura:hug

my sis and I got our squares inthe mail yesterday. Hope these all make your sis feel so much better. Let her know how many people cared enough to pray and send in these small tokens of love. Glad shes on the way to recovery.

Patti is home from the hospital!! :clap She's doing much better but still very weak. Actually ate a scrambled egg this morning. First time in over a week she has been allowed to eat solid food and she was able to keep it down! I talked to her on the phone and she sounds weak and says she still is in a lot of pain but it's at least bearable. She has to go back to the doctor on Monday for more tests again and can't go back to work for a while. But she's on the road to recovery and that's all that is important!!! :c9

i am so glad your sister is better. do you still need some squares? i can do a few for you if you need them. bright colors too LOL:lol :lol beings as i also am a child of the 60's hehehe, let me know if ya need them and pm me your addy:hug :hug such good news for you, i am thrilled. god does answer prayers doesn't he?:manyheart :manyheart vicki

My mail lady just came and I cannot tell you what a surprise I had at my door. She even had to ring the bell because there were so many packages of squares! I need to thank you all!!!

MiCountess - (6) Michelle :ty

CrochetChronicles - (4) Cindy :ty

Seneca & Scooch - (6) Coralie :ty

Kahud49 - (4) Kathy :ty

ElleBee - (9) Laura :ty

NashvilleCrocheter - (6) Barbara :ty

Grannytme - (23) Eva & Barb :ty

123mama - (4) Sondra :ty

I will be taking a pictures all laid out in their groups, then another as I lay out the afghan to see how I will attach each square.

Again, thank you, ladies for your kindness & support in this comforghan. I should know later today if I need any more squares, but I kind of think I won't. I'll let you know. I know a few ladies are still sending squares or have already done so and the mail just hasn't gotten here yet. And then there are my squares to add (which I almost forgot to mention.)

OK...I just figured out I have 62 squares already. For those of you who didn't send me squares yet, please don't. For those that have squares in the mail and those squares that I have left over, I would like to send to someone else in the group who is wanting to do a comfortghan. So if there is no objections, once i have laid out the squares I'll be using, I would like to send the extras to who ever still needs squares for their comfortghan.

Thank you ladies again and I did not expect so many squares! Seriously, I thought 2-4 from you. :ty:ghug

Rebecca, please don't worry about it. I have more than enough squares for a comfortghan. She'll know it's from the ladies at Crochetville! Whether thoughts, prayers or squares....she'll know these things helped her get better quicker.

Archived