Greetings From Texas

Cordelia

Hi my name is Cordelia and I live in Central Texas (a bit north of Bryan/College Station for you fellow Texans)...moved to this peaceful farm we now call home, from the Houston area. I am 34 yrs old.

I have two offsprings both are girls 13 and 12... And one cute DH that helps feed my crafting obsession, he is bad that way LOL.

I have been crocheting for 22 yrs, but still concider myself a novice. I never want to lose the hunger to learn more about creating with yarn, or any medium for that matter.

My crafting goal for this year is to finish projects that have been untouched for a while and to reduce my crafting clutter, and to purchase some higher end yarn. I use the term crafting rather than crochet cuz well I just got loads of stuff for everything.

I crochet, sew, paint, do some wood work and make homemade bath goodies.

Can't knit my way out of a paper bag however, forgot to opt in for that section of the brain.

My recent crochet projects include a several scarves, I sorta got on a scarf kick, a dog dress (ummm I know but I wanted to see if I could do it so I had to try lol), rune bags and in progress is a child size tote for my niece Steph.

I am a recent blog convert and seem to be addicted to reading blogs, in fact thats how I found this site.

Well I don't know what else to add to an intro so guess thats all, but looking forward to learning and sharing and pickin y'alls brains....

Cordelia:yay

Howdy and welcome! I'm a Texan too...live in Fort Worth, went to college at A&M. Gig 'em!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes... those with and without southern drawls...lol

Can't wait to get diggin through post.....:D

Hi and :welcome to Crochetville Cordelia. Hope we get to see pictures of some of those projects when they're finished ... especially the dog dress!

Hi,

This is my first time to chat online. I have been crocheting for about 25 years, love it, it is my passion. I live in western Illinois, have 2 kids, ages 13 and 10, 3 cats and a dog. I work at Ben Franklin Crafts, so I get to see new yarn, and patterns, and talk to other crocheters and crafters.

:yay

Archived