Snuggles Project CAL

catsncrochet

Is this snuggles for shelter cats CAL still open?? I have been looking through the posts and all I can find are ones from 2008. I hope it is still going. It sounds like a good way to crochet ones snuggles and get help or show what your snuggles look like. Petfaery

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome, Petfaery! This CAL is still open. I've been consistently working on making snuggles since I've opened this CAL...just been bad about taking photos and sharing.

The pattern I've been using to make mine is with the Diagonal Box stitch. It goes pretty fast and is a nice, solid stitch. I increase 21 rows, then start decreasing each row thereafter.

• 2 years later...

I signed up for Snuggles a couple of months ago - had to jump through a lot of hoops. I was hoping to connect with a local group, if there is one. Just today I was accepted (?) and they sent me my password. I went to the site and logged in. I'm in a quandry - I can't see any information whatsoever about the organization, much less any local group(s) - they just want MY information. I really hesitate to do that until I can see some of their information as well. Can anyone enlighten me?

I've just been donating double strand mats/blankets to 2 of our local rescue/shelters.

• 4 months later...

Archived