Daisy Garden Afghan

hookjunky

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's beautiful! Was that stitch pattern fun or annoying?

Honestly it was annoying, mostly because the yarn felt scratchy on my hands. I typically only make wearables and am accustomed to thinner softer yarn so the Caron by the pound was a bit of a challenge. It did work up quickly though which was nice.

Wow, that's just beautiful. I have been looking and looking for just the right pattern for a baby afghan for my cousin's baby, and THAT'S IT!!! I went out to Joann's last night and used my coupon to buy the book and I'm going to try to downsize it.

That is some really nice work. and I love the colors!

This looks great! I just made this same ghan for my friend. I used white, purple and green for my colors in Caron pounds.

Bravo!

That is just beautiful. I am sure your mom would love it.

Btw, how long did it take you to make it?

It took me about a week of spending an hour a night in front of the tube. I am pretty fast when it comes to crocheting but it shouldn't take you too long.

OMG This afghan is even more beautiful than what I thought!!:yes Last November I bought the booklet and yarn (lt sage gn and white) and mailed to my daughter in Kuwaitt as a birthday gift!! I told her that this pattern was beautiful (hint, hint) but your afghan with those shades of rose/pink is stunning!! :bow I will have to buy ME the book and crochet me the same one. :crocheting Congratulations on a job well done!!:yay

Archived