econ-nerd

Babette blanket

Love the colors! And I think it looks fabulous! I have the pattern for the Babette.............I just need the time! I have so many projects on my list, I'll never get to all of them! :blush

It's gorgeous!! I'm starting my Babette soon for a friend who's getting married. I hope it looks as great as yours.

:clapthat is just awesome!! I hope one day I will have the patience and the talent to put together something so beautiful. Someone very special is going to be snuggling with that.:yes

The time, effort and love that went into this blanket says it all. Beautiful colors, lovely and bright. Job well done.

Sandra :clap

How beautiful! I just LOVE those Babette afghans! I've got to get that pattern and make myself one. To have one of those I would tolerate weaving in all those ends.

I have seen several of these on the blogosphere, but yours takes the cake! :cheer:cheer:cheer:cake

I replied on the Groove-Along but will here too.

Beautiful! You did a great job.

And the others are right, when someone is snuggled up under this, it won't matter (and may help).

Debbi

This is amazing! How nicely every square fits.

Awesome! I am really impressed and love the soft colors. They go really well together!

Sara

I really like these! I so wouldn't have the patience to do one myself. Kudos to you!

Great work! I love that pattern, and I too admire your patience. I think it came out great. Hope it worked out OK for that nap.....lol.